My cock and wife

B_mybigfatcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I have a question maybe some of you can answer. My wife and I have been married for twelve yrs and been together for 16. We are in our mid thirties. I am 9"x6.5" and she is very tight. When we have sex I have such a hard time getting my cock in her it takes a while. After I get it in we fuck very slow I move it in and out and up and down and side to side to help open her up. The thing is for about the last couple months after I do this for 5-10 min she opens up her legs wide and lets me pound her as hard as I can and she loves it she cums like crazy taking my cock really hard. I am just curious as to why now after so long being together that she can now take me as hard as I can give it to her. I'm not complaining I like it just wondering why she can take me this way now.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Prior to her opening up, it could have been fear of pain...too much girth...too much stretching and not knowing how wide you would take her.

Now, perhaps, due to hormonal changes, she probably is able to accommodate you with pleasure. Who knows, enjoy the moment because she may go back to the way she was: closed up, tight. Oh, by the way, why aren't you both using a good lubrication; that would open her up.

Episcopalian.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It takes a good while before they realize that you won't hurt them. The other thing is that you get better at using it with age (most youngsters just pound it hard and deep)

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know after the birth of our first child, that my wife could take my dick much, much better. She seemed to have opened up and I could insert all of my dick without any problems. She seemed also to have more wetness inside her and my dick could stroke in and out easier. I could also go totally deep into her without hurting her. Sex has been much better since then.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never had children (never wanted any) and my vagina is the size of a quarter. I am about 7-8 inches in depth, on a good day -- maybe, 9 with pain. However, I enjoy girth more than length.

I have had a man with 6 inches, not much girth, and it still hurt, using lubrication. Of course, this is genetics. I have often wondered, if I had children, would my vagina be larger? Well, I guess I will never know. Now, the men seem to enjoy my small vagina, my tightness, and their infinite desire to stretch me -- the 'make-it-fit-syndrome.'