My cock, how big?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I reckon from looking at your pics...I will say good erected average...but a bit to think about who you are comparing to..remember this is a LPSG of guys too; and welcome as a member...it's all good!

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice looking cock. Nice size. Truly suckable. One you can take to the root. And it's hard.

I like to suck cock. I like to take a man all the way down. I'd enjoy yours.

And, don't let some of these comments get you down. On this site, it's amazing how many "10" and "11" cocks there are. Sure.

Nice cock, man. Enjoy it.

mobyinnj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's small but looks like good girth, it's ok for oral but nice size for a gay guy who likes to bottom without gettin hurt. if the penis is small i look for other qualities that make up for diminutive size, nice looking? nice ass? big shooter is a plus

Coconutted

Sexy Member
Media
thanks people, i am not upset by the comments at all:). i just want to get a large sample size so that i can trust the result. it still seems like small to small average is the main judgement. keep em coming!

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Coconutted u got to remember that every male on this planet can find another cock that is smaller than his and another that is bigger than his. Don't worry about the size and just learn to use it to give as much pleasure to urself and ur partner. Enjoy what u got.