My cock in scene (horsehung13inch)

D

deleted300444

I have a question. Does that come in black?

DonaldHump

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would day he looks around 8. Also another dude who has to pump his dick to get that thicker look. By the way he has to life about his dick size also shows he is one of those guys who has nothing going for him in life and having a bigger dick is everything to them. You can say that about any guy who pumps or lies about his dick size.

sabadongelov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would day he looks around 8. Also another dude who has to pump his dick to get that thicker look. By the way he has to life about his dick size also shows he is one of those guys who has nothing going for him in life and having a bigger dick is everything to them. You can say that about any guy who pumps or lies about his dick size.

If a guy lying about his dick size means that "having a bigger dick" is everything to him and that he's got nothing going for him, what does it mean when a guy spends a great deal of time calling out other guys for not having as big dicks as they claim?

Also, you know that the post you replied to is five years old?

Reactions: tooyou520

DonaldHump

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy lying about his dick size means that "having a bigger dick" is everything to him and that he's got nothing going for him, what does it mean when a guy spends a great deal of time calling out other guys for not having as big dicks as they claim?

Also, you know that the post you replied to is five years old?

You know I wasn't here 5 years ago right? You know somebody else responded to the thread before me right? Now you can go back to crying over other dudes dick while I block you. Bye bye.

Reactions: mitcht67