My cock in scene (horsehung13inch)

sabadongelov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know I wasn't here 5 years ago right? You know somebody else responded to the thread before me right? Now you can go back to crying over other dudes dick while I block you. Bye bye.

I like how you insult other people left and right, but the moment someone talks back to you, you block them. Way to go, tough guy! :-D

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet you felt the need to comment like anybody besides the little perverts here who lie and tell you that you are hot care what your opinion is.
Lol - and yet you follow my tiny butt around the site yet again this year. Well, at least you're improving on choice of nicknames... This one is at least funny...

BigCockShock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know I wasn't here 5 years ago right? You know somebody else responded to the thread before me right? Now you can go back to crying over other dudes dick while I block you. Bye bye.

You are truly the ultimate troll. Absolutely no breach of character. God, I hope you're a troll. The amount of time you spend destesting, insulting, speculating everyone's opinions here across the board is truly impressive in the worst way possible.

Bravo, sir.