My cock is famous on net

Robik486

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know what I tell you :) All my pics, is not photoshoped, or something next modification. All pics in my profile is pics of me. I don't know how I verify it to you, but if you know it, tell me. That, is size on another pics look diferent, I don't influence. ;-)

Coqfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Robik, I just saw someone post your cam4 vid on monstercockland.com calling it "Young guy wearing shades plays with his big uncut dick". He didn't claim that it's him in the vid but he didn't label it as your name either. You should post it to monstercockland.com and credit it under your name since you also have account there.

You look super hot as always. I think the only little problem is that the light shine on the wall up around your shoulder, but not enough light around your dick to show all the good details. Maybe just a little change of light next time.
Not sure if the link would work. http://monstercockland.com/media/109523/Young_guy_wearing_shades_plays_with_his_big_uncut_dick/

Also could you also please post your other cam4 vid, the one that you shot your huge cum shots all over your body and to the wall behind you. That one is super delicious. :)

Last edited: