My Cock is TOOOO BIG for my gf

cjfp18

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, i'm a 22 year old British guy. Uncut atm but waiting for surgery due to isues.. I have a pretty big dick but by no means massive, 7-6. My girlfriend however is very 'tight' and is in grat pain.
Please guys, what can i do??

B_BENDERBOY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure how serious the relationship is,you could dump her,get someone a bit more,ahem,open,male or female,however if it is long term thing practise practise practise,but honestly mate after a while if it;s not working do the both of you a favour and walk.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You could also try letting her get on top....let her control the angle it goes in and the pace of how far it goes in. The two of you can work it out if you truly love each other.
I wouldn't recommend you dump her just because of this.

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree, foreplay try different angles. Is she nervous when u enter her? If she is tightening up from being nervous that may be your problem... Give her a drink or 2 so she will loosen up. And no, I am not saying get her drunk 2 take advantage, just 2 see if that moght be the problem.

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suggest that the use of toys might be a solution. Get one that is about your size, lube it up and before you have sex she can just ready herself to accommodate such a thing. She doesn't have to use it to masturbate with, just prep her, even in foreplay. I do the same thing for guys. In fact, in the USA the Mormon religion also allows insertion and isn't considered sex without the movement. It allows couples to be intimate without premarital sex, not to mention it makes it less of a painful experience when it comes to intercourse later. Good luck with your circumcision. Usually that helps lubricate during intercourse. And perhaps she isn't being aroused enough to produce lubrication herself if it's that much pain involved. Lube as many have said, but I also suggest you talk to her. Make sure there's everything there for her she finds to be a turn on and that there isn't anything in the way of her wanting intercourse. Talking always helps.

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ed brown is an idiot.

you should consider foreplay. lick her clit and get her wet. and start finger fucking her one digit at a time. then work in 2 then 3 fingers. this will stretch her a bit more and help her relax her walls. if she has a clean bung hole get over there and lick it. it's very sensitive and erotic. it will also help at this point to lube your cock up with a good water based lube and slowly penetrate her. slowly guide your cock into her. keep playing with her clit. it's a great distraction while you are sliding your cock deeper into her. when you are completely in, you should be feeling her up to stimulate other parts of her body and kiss. let your cock rest inside her. you should feel the walls relax around your cock shaft. once that happens slowly give it to her and build up the rythm. it's a sure fire shot she will love this better part of love/sex experience.

again, ed brown is an idiot.

lc09

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have same problem (8.5 x 6.5) my gf is reli tight and it hurts her a lot. its frustrating but thats life! lol try getting her to put lube inside herself and then onto u, itll help

B_cliffson

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys, i'm a 22 year old British guy. Uncut atm but waiting for surgery due to isues.. I have a pretty big dick but by no means massive, 7-6. My girlfriend however is very 'tight' and is in grat pain.
Please guys, what can i do??

That's too bad, man. The vast majority of women are size-queens and would be able to handle your size without any problems and enjoy it as well, and yet you end up with one of the few women who can't handle that size. That's unlucky.
But try out the advice that 'tattedup1' has given.

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
Find out what turns your girlfriend on, and then follow that path, the woman needs to get excited to cause her vaginal vault to tent upward away from the labia lip opening, this will also cause her to become moist and well lubricated, another thing you can do as it was mentioned before is use your fingers to stretch, but also allow her to relax on taking width, one finger and then two fingers, you may even get to 3 fingers, let her help you too, she may guy your fingers by reaching down and pressing on your elbow or grabbing your wrist and adding pressure to insert further or harder....You could also allow her to be on top and control the entry of your penis, but a word of warning, your penis can be damaged if she gets to aggressive and presses to hard, you could actually sprain your dick, basically it creates a wicked bend and then their is a snap and pain follows, use your hand to support you penis by grabbing it so she can push down hard without hurting you. Eventually she will be able to take you....The first time my wife and I had sex she could get me in but the head, and about bend my dick in two, so from experience it takes multiple attempts, lube, and your woman to relax....Hope the best for you....