My cock just keeps getting bigger -- check out some (lots of new pics)

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uploaded loads of new pics and videos over the past few days -- I'm amazed at how much bigger my cock gets over the years -- not extra help on my part, but it just keeps groing. Anyway, I LOVE to show of my hard cock --stroking, shooting my load, etc., and I love to hear comments from you guys.

Have fun! And I take suggestions for future vids!

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uploaded loads of new pics and videos over the past few days -- I'm amazed at how much bigger my cock gets over the years -- not extra help on my part, but it just keeps groing. Anyway, I LOVE to show of my hard cock --stroking, shooting my load, etc., and I love to hear comments from you guys.

Holy fuck! did she take all of that monster cock, she looks awfully small.:tongue: :eek: :eek:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a total exhibitionist and am having fun showing off RIGHT NOW on yahoo (check my pics for what you'll be seeing). I really prefer girls, but guys are mostly welcome -- mainly I love the cheerleading...gets me hard.

ulyssessgrant9678

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Duderino: great pictures! Are the videos deactivated? I cannot get them to play when I double click on them. If I try to download them there's nothing in the file. What should I do to watch them?

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As always, I'd very much love any comments you all have on some new pics I uploaded (and the ones that are already there -- and the videos, of course!). If you'd like more, i'm happy to take direction and suggestions for new videos... Make my cock do what you want...

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I've uploaded some MORE pics -- up to 30 now including the videos (which i actually spent some time working on -- it was fun! -- and would love you all to watch and comment on).

Now I'm totally exposed from all angles -- and it's hot knowing my hard cock is waving in the internet wind... I love to show off, so I'd love it if you all check out my pics and told me what YOU would do if you were alone with me...and my cock. I'm straight, so I'd really appreciate comments from women, but, really, any attention gets my cock to spring to attention!

BTW, I'm 27, and, er, 9" in length and -- at last measure -- 7.5" in circ. It's really thick, which I love. It feels so heavy and hard in my hand, like a club when i'm jerking off... Hmmm...just writing about thinking about getting hard is getting me hard!

Have fun, and tell me all what you think, and how it made you feel.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DUDE! You have a big cock! Congratulations. As for all the other stuff in your post, maybe I'm not in the right mood to stroke your ego too much ;-)

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen a couple of your pix somewhere along the way (with the woman's hand on your cock). I always thought yours was among the most beautiful cocks on the internet! The shape, color and of course size are all really amazing.

What I'd like to do most with your cock is draw and paint and sculpt it because your dick is a work of art worthy of being immortalized! I'm going to have to pm you if you want any other suggestions...