My cock just keeps getting bigger -- check out some (lots of new pics)

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Your cock is fabulous! Truly one of the best looking pieces of anatomy on this site. Can't play the videos unfortunately. Could you perhaps upload them in a format other than Quicktime? Again, congratulations!

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Boioioioioioioioioioioinnnnnnngggg... Well, I'm hanging out there for you all to see... what do you thinkg? Comments, suggestions? Let me know what you want to see, and I might just take some art direction with the next set...

Also: New movie from a couple of days ago; not as good as the earlier ones (please feel free to watch!) -- lighting wasn't great in the second cumshot, but man, was it big!

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's put it like this - you'd see a very satsfied smile on my face if I discovered that when I got you home and undressed. :biggrin1:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Let's put it like this - you'd see a very satsfied smile on my face if I discovered that when I got you home and undressed. :biggrin1:

OOOOOHHH! THAT would be fun! I hope I haven't ruined the reveal... :). Awesome, awesome pictures, by the way. I can only imagine they're even better positive than negative. Yum!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Well, I assume since you put this in the Women's Issues forum, that you'd mostly like for women to comment. I'll just say then that your pics are very nice!:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very nice indeed Duderino..and now I can have an excelent ideia what a 7" girth looks like because there is a woman hands holding it, I say woman bcause most of the times our hands are smaller, my are ...wow..its fat!

And I do very much prefer pics of semi-hard..than the softie one is nice and fat too. :wink:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very nice indeed Duderino..and now I can have an excelent ideia what a 7" girth looks like because there is a woman hands holding it, I say woman bcause most of the times our hands are smaller, my are ...wow..its fat!

And I do very much prefer pics of semi-hard..than the softie one is nice and fat too. :wink:

Wait -- you prefer semi-hard to pics of hard? Or semi-hard to pics of soft? Either way, I have some more semi-hard photos I can post if you'd like to see.

BTW, that photo with her hands around my cock is maybe my favorite photo ever -- especially since I'm cumming. Very hot for me, but in my experience most girls aren't into being cummed on.

Thanks for your comments!!