My cock just keeps getting bigger -- check out some (lots of new pics)

Wrap it up, take it home, build a museum, and charge admission!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Explain, if you will, in detail, what you would do with this cock... Uploaded new pics, and the best suggestion wins...um, a prize...

May the best (wo)man win...
I'd ask it how it feels to be used as bait in not one, but ELEVEN threads fishing for compliments!:rolleyes:

And then I'd suck it and tell its owner what a nice dick it is!:biggrin::tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Explain, if you will, in detail, what you would do with this cock... Uploaded new pics, and the best suggestion wins...um, a prize...

May the best (wo)man win...

I'd just smile politely as others did things with it, chuckling at Angslz's comment.

There is nothing wrong with a thread about your dick (in moderation) but, if you have started 11.... might be a bit excessive.:smile:

Your cock is taking the attention off me :(

...so I would become it's understudy and conspire sabotage on the night before performance...

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd just smile politely as others did things with it, chuckling at Angslz's comment.

There is nothing wrong with a thread about your dick (in moderation) but, if you have started 11.... might be a bit excessive.:smile:

Oh gosh...now I'm bright red... OK, I'm a total dork -- I didn't realize I'd posted so many times. Wow -- errr...vain, much?

Sorry everybody -- I won't do that again. (Munching on crow. :))

Right, well then... nonetheless... You all rock for your awesome comments -- clearly, I love them, and I wholeheartedly encourage everyone to comment, pm, whatever. I apparantly I've recently become a teenage girl. Love me!! :smile:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Uploaded loads of new pics and videos over the past few days -- I'm amazed at how much bigger my cock gets over the years -- not extra help on my part, but it just keeps groing.

First of all really hot cock man. Not too big not too small just big enough to be a challenge :tongue: .
Secondly, PE is possible through certain means but without this being an endeavor of yours it is highly improbable that you would be bigger, Shakti Gawain has limitations afterall lol.
On that point you look the same size in all of your pics.
Too many of your pics are so close to the cam which offer little perspective. The better ones are the ones with the girl and ones when your hands are on your cock. These as well as the videos you posted show better the size of your big "very Juicy" dick.
As is the case with many guys you look bigger in pics than in video.
As for becoming larger your thickness is right at max for what most people can take so this should be something to think about depending whether or not a great blowjob is imperative to your libido, now length you could add but that is far more challenging so good luck .

:banana:
HORSE

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Eeeeemmmm...not sure what you mean by this -- I don't do any sort of "PE," and I don't want to. What I meant was that through the years my cock seems to be getting bigger. Seriously -- and hornier.

Anyway... I find it looks bigger in person, actually.

First of all really hot cock man. Not too big not too small just big enough to be a challenge :tongue: .
Secondly, PE is possible through certain means but without this being an endeavor of yours it is highly improbable that you would be bigger, Shakti Gawain has limitations afterall lol.
On that point you look the same size in all of your pics.
Too many of your pics are so close to the cam which offer little perspective. The better ones are the ones with the girl and ones when your hands are on your cock. These as well as the videos you posted show better the size of your big "very Juicy" dick.
As is the case with many guys you look bigger in pics than in video.
As for becoming larger your thickness is right at max for what most people can take so this should be something to think about depending whether or not a great blowjob is imperative to your libido, now length you could add but that is far more challenging so good luck .

:banana:
HORSE

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok -- true to form, I uploaded a bunch of my new favorite pics. Please have a look, and let me know what you thing, In deatail of course...

Also, I''m starving for art direction, so if you'll like to see something, suggest it, and I might be able to come up with some custom poses. Offer open to anyone.

Deve1opment

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok -- true to form, I uploaded a bunch of my new favorite pics. Please have a look, and let me know what you thing, In deatail of course...

Also, I''m starving for art direction, so if you'll like to see something, suggest it, and I might be able to come up with some custom poses. Offer open to anyone.

Nice new pics. Shows your cock really well. Especially like shots showing the head - shape and size. Nice one! Thanks for sharing.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Duderino...that's one mighty nice cock...looks huge! I'll bet it feels great in your hand as well...enjoy yourself man!!

Patrick: Thanks, man -- it does feel great in my hand; heavy, hard, solid. Mmmm...gosh, that get's me excited thinking about it...