My cock makes her pussy too sore... any suggestions?

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This girl I've been seeing has been making comments that my cock makes her too sore. She complains that my cock head is too big. She recently suggested that I insert an ice cube into her pussy before going for a second round on her that day. I placed the ice cubes into her with my mouth... made her pussy, as predicted very cold.. but she liked it-- relieved the swelling she said.

Does anyone else have this issue their big cock hurting a girl with a sensitive pussy? Any suggestions to help her cope with the swelling, pain or help her lubricate better?

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
My wife and I used to have this problem, but after 2 years of sex and using lots of lube and spit, we can have sex without issue!

Good luck and tell her that practice makes perfect :wink:

JP0724

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know very little about pussy, but I would say that she just needs to get used to it.. just keep working on it. There could be worse chores in the world.. lol. If it were me in her position, I would suck it up and take for the privilege of having that inside me.. Just sayin'

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your not all that big girth wise to me. maybe she is just a small girl there and not use to your size. try lots of foreplay before hand and maybe some extra lube as well. i had this first time with hubby but i got use to it quickly and now can take him with out a problem. give it time besides what better thing than sex do you have to use time on LOL. unless its cash but for me its hard to chose between the two LOL. so i look upon it as one isa necessary and the other is a pleasure.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Providing that's a standard beer bottle you're holding, I can see at a glance that your cock and it's head are a nice size but not so big that it should make your gf sore. So what's going on? For a start, I'd advocate against using ice in her pussy because as it quickly melts and becomes water it washes away her natural lubrication. Instead, I wholeheartedly agree with previous posters - use plenty of foreplay, and don't be embarrassed to use some extra lube.

But I want to ask a question or two: What kind of soreness are you talking about here? Is she experiencing painful jolts - like you're bumping something tender - which could be an infection, or is her soreness something that feels more like abrasion? Either way it could be that she has a cervical erosion or something so it might be an idea for her to show it to her doctor. Another possibility is that she isn't really relaxed about having sex. Intellectually, she might be right there with you on this, but subconsiously, she might be inhibited for some reason (ie. her upbringing, a previous bad sexual experience, something else) and she isn't really managing to relax properly. It can lead to an involuntary tightening of the vagina, causing painful sex. This is surprisingly common, and needs to be taken seriously. It can be successfully treated with appropriate therapy.

Last edited:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
My first girlfriend felt the same way; it was actually several weeks after we first tried having sex that we were able to complete the act.

I agree with those here who've recommended
  • lots of foreplay (my experience is that lots of great clit-fingering and pussy licking will cause her body to feel like it WANTS you inside her)
  • get some lube and use it generously
  • fuck slow and sensuously at first ... slide in slowly, start with your cock making shallow motions in her pussy, slide in and flex your kegels, etc.
If it's a case of too much friction, that can be dealt with. If she has issues about having sex, that's a whole 'nother matter.

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've never had this issue before with a woman. I know she is not self-lubricating enough. If I stimulated her clit more, would that work?

Can anyone suggest a sex toy that would help stimulate her clit to better naturally lubricate? I am using lube on her, ice cubes etc...

And no.. she won't do anal.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Providing that's a standard beer bottle you're holding, I can see at a glance that your cock and it's head are a nice size but not so big that it should make your gf sore. So what's going on? For a start, I'd advocate against using ice in her pussy because as it quickly melts and becomes water it washes away her natural lubrication. Instead, I wholeheartedly agree with previous posters - use plenty of foreplay, and don't be embarrassed to use some extra lube.

But I want to ask a question or two: What kind of soreness are you talking about here? Is she experiencing painful jolts - like you're bumping something tender - which could be an infection, or is her soreness something that feels more like abrasion? Either way it could be that she has a cervical erosion or something so it might be an idea for her to show it to her doctor. Another possibility is that she isn't really relaxed about having sex. Intellectually, she might be right there with you on this, but subconsciously, she might be inhibited for some reason (ie. her upbringing, a previous bad sexual experience, something else) and she isn't really managing to relax properly. It can lead to an involuntary tightening of the vagina, causing painful sex. This is surprisingly common, and needs to be taken seriously. It can be successfully treated with appropriate therapy.

Of all the advice posted so far, this is the best... you do good Riven.

The ice may feel good for a few minutes but actually defeats the purpose, kind of like licking your lips in the winter may make them feel better, for about 3 minutes but actually makes them more dry. Use an appropriate lube - makes sure it is safe to use with condoms if you are using them.

If she is not self-lubricating, there are a number of reasons (emotional, upbringing, fear, etc.) that could be causing it, but there are also a large number of medical issues that could also make it uncomfortable for her to have sex. The thing that stands out about it for me though was that the ice seemed to relieve some sort of inflammation. A mild yeast infection can make sex painful and cause irritation as can bacterial vaginitis. Herpes Simplex and other STD's. Many of these can be spread and/or lead to sterility and other health issues if not treated. So, in this case, it really is better to be safe than sorry.

She needs to see her doctor and you need to not put your willy inside her until she is properly wet, no matter how much she tells you she's ready and it's OK.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like I'm repeating myself here (over various threads) but:

If she is not wet enough then playing with her clit might and indeed should make her wet. But if she is anxious and scared of sex (anticipation of pain) then she will have trouble getting wet.

What you can try is just "eating her out", fingering her or just generally kissing her and doing everything except sticking your penis inside her. If you can do that a few times she will get more horny and eventually (hopefully) beg you to fuck her.

Also, you should stretch her pussy gently til she can accomodate you. Some people do this with dildos (going from small to as big as your cock) but in the past I have used fingers. This stretching takes at least a few weeks and usually a few months.

But that was when the girl was a virgin. If your girlfriend isn't a virgin and is quite experienced it shouldn't take as long.

Good luck.

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

Experimental Member
Media
My wife has a hard time taking me from day one and we have been together for 7yrs now. I have always said something wasn't right down there on her, but she was too hard headed to get it checked out. She had a baby 6 months ago and it actually got worse. I persuaded her to go to the doctor so we could figure out what was going on and we did. She does have a smaller figure down there, but doctors say it will accommodate me after treatment. She began going to therapy for her vaginal canal and after a few sessions was able to handle things better. I always thought I was bottoming out before from my length, but I was hitting the second muscle in her vagina that was apparently closed this whole time. The therapist has been working with my wife for about 10 weeks now and she can take me balls deep without pain now. I still have to use some lube in the beginning and the sex is much better. I was always so careful not to hurt her in the past so the therapy is big plus in my book. I don't know how much girth you got, but I'm exactly 6" and 8" of length. therapy works

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for the advice. It just turns out that she is very tight, needs extra attention, and needed time to get used to it. The sex is fantastic now. She is officially addicted to my cock.