My cock sucker

blooeyz

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, I've recently met a guy who wants to suck my cock all the time. He doesn't want any recip, just for me to kick back and him to go to town.
Trouble is he's not that good at it and enthusiasm only goes so far. I'm pretty thick and he is having trouble with teeth scraping my shaft. Also he can't deep throat me. I don't want to hurt his feelings cuz I can get a BJ when beer I like, but I want to show him better techniques. Maybe I'll try to get him to let me go down on him and he'll see what a Good BJ really is

Last edited:

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's a good idea.. He just might need a few lessons. I recently had a BJ from a "straight" young guy who kept apologizing that he wasn't good at it. It was the best I ever had!

JO_Bud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's the problem with some straight guys that suck dick. They only have the crappy blowjobs they've gotten from chicks to learn from. Unless you're a natural born cocksucker it takes a while to learn how to do it well. There's nothing wrong with guiding him and gently telling hm what feels good and what he could do differently. You'll enjoy it more and he'll be a better cocksucker for it. If he's that into servicing you he's probably a real sub and will do whatever you tell him to anyway.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In 2000 I was looking to be someone's personal cocksucker (maybe twice a week) and I always felt that I wasn't doing a good job on the guy I was going down on. Especially after the first time.

I hadn't heard from him for three months after the first visit since I had dial up then, but then when I really started going down on him I discovered a couple of things. If he was standing I could really deep throat him but if he was sitting I had a harder time sucking him. Luckily I was able to do him every night for close to six years but I had wished he'd been standing rather than sitting.

Guys who I've done since then would rather sit but I'd rather they stood for at least a few minutes so that I can give them the deep throat they want. Once they sit down it usually doesn't go as good as I'd like.

Maybe start by standing, sit (if he wants you to) and then stand up again.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is nice to have a man that you can schedule a weekly blow job with. this guy needs some training.

Give him feed back, be verbal -- he will learn to get it down right.

tell him to practice during the week by trying to swallow a banana whole. A chick and I use to do this in the college lunch room just to see the look on the guy's faces.

Last edited: