my cock/ tight foreskin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by danjgreen1, Jun 17, 2008.

1. danjgreen1

danjgreen1 Member

hi lads i have been on here a while and now my cock is 7 inches hard but it is only about 2 inches soft. however i have a really tight foreskin and i was wondering how i can get it to loosen up and go over my cock head.

Attached Files:

2. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

hey dan. Interesting post. I wouldn't like to offer any actual medical advice, but a tight foreskin is quite a common "problem". I have known a few people with this, one of my buddies had a circumcision to resolve the issue, another went and spoke to his doctor about it.

3. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    all I can tell you is great cock and just jeep stretching it till you can pull it back
    don't get cut unless you have to.

4. SteveHd

Gold Member

Have you tried the stretching routines suggested in your other thread? If you have then you should see a physician, not for surgery, but for a prescription for a steroid cream.

#4 SteveHd, Jun 17, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  5. B_socalstud89

B_socalstud89 New Member

I would go speak to a urologist before any actions are taken

6. awhopper

Gold Member

First, keep it clean under the skin. I used a water pic on gentle speed.
    If you can insert a lubricated finger under the skin when it is flacid, see if you can circle your finger beteween the skin and the head to be certain the skin has not fused with the head (phimosis). You may have to use your little finger for this.

If not, then using a lot of lubrication like Vasoline, gently insert your finger and circle the space between the head an foreskin daily. While doing this gently attempt to retract the foreskin trying to retract it a bit further each day. This WILL take TIME, but eventually you may be successful.

A urologist can help. If he advises circumcision and you go for it, make certain the surgeon only removes enough of the overhang so the remaining foreskin can be retracted. Many surgeons do a total and severe circumcision leaving no foreskin at all. This is usually not indicated.
    GOOD LUCK

7. sex101

sex101 Member

Albums:
    i had this problem, it really got to me, but i kept at it, slowly stretching etc its pretty good now, still a lil tight but can fully retract when erect with no bother now, :)

8. B_bxrbrfs

B_bxrbrfs New Member

For heaven's sake don't get circ'd man! It may take time, but work on stretching your foreskin and you'll get there. You'll be happier in the end too having a nice foreskin to play with.

9. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    dan...you are 26 yrs old...get to a doctor for some help...you are in your prime of youth..get that thing fixed...do not be bashful...go to a male doctor..be honest..it can be fixed...try to avoid the CIRC...but if needed it is not the end of the world...you can do it

10. ThickChris

ThickChris New Member

Albums:
    I had a similar problem. Mine wasn't quite as tight but I have a huge head and I wasn't able to retract it more than half way. After weeks of slowly stretching it I was able to retract it fully over my head and then I would leave it retracted to continue the stretching. Now I can easily retract it. Just be patient.

11. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    The pix were absolutely beautiful.

12. AlterPerception

AlterPerception New Member

Albums:
    Circumcision is not necessary, and don't let anyone talk you into it. I've read there are other techniques to stretch the foreskin...It takes a commitment though.
    My foreskin's not as tight as yours, but I do have an issue with my frenulum. It's actually pretty tight, so when I retract my skin when hard, it doesn't want to go much past the head of my dick. Lately, I've been working on stretching it some while hard. I make sure it's good and lotioned and just retract my foreskin as much as possible(just so there's strain on the frenulum), and hold it for a bit. It's not very engrossing, so I can sit and watch TV while I work on it. I've already noticed a difference in how far my skin'll retract.
    Basically, just do some research and do what you feel is best for you.

13. tom water

tom water Member

Albums:
    I have seen somewhere on the net an advise like a rubber ball which inflate, you stick the flat ball under the foreskin with lots of lube and then inflate the ball pumping air. I think worth a try. Skin can stretch a lot , think about giving birth or an arse hole getting fist fuck! I wouldn't circumcised! If we were born with that little bit of skin I think is because we need it.
    Also having bath of very salted like warm water while you stretch the entrance of your foreskin.Hope this can help.

Draft saved Draft deleted