My complaint about lpsg

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to provide a positive, confident, and assertive vision of humanity's future and our role in it. The points I plan to make in this letter will sound tediously familiar to everyone who wants to expose lpsg's op-ed pieces for what they really are. Nevertheless, it says that hidebound energumens are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life. I am one of lpsg's victims. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, lpsg insists that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. Sorry, lpsg, but, with apologies to Gershwin, "it ain't necessarily so." Many people have witnessed lpsg disparage and ridicule our traditional heroes and role models. Lpsg generally insists that its witnesses are mistaken and blames its illiberal writings on the worst kinds of unprofessional cheapskates I've ever seen. It's like it has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility. What's more, lpsg is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every mad ideology finds expression in lpsg. If lpsg makes fun of me or insults me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to arraign lpsg at the tribunal of public opinion.

Lpsg has been trying to convince us that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to its virulent prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. This pathetic attempt to break down age-old institutions and customs deserves no comment other than to say that lpsg has stated that it can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that it considers deluded or repugnant. One clear inference from that statement -- an inference that is never really disavowed -- is that everyone and everything discriminates against it -- including the writing on the bathroom stalls. Now that's just capricious. Let's face it: If lpsg can't stand the heat, it should get out of the kitchen. Trapped by the cognitive dissonance engendered by hard evidence and common sense, lpsg feels obligated to guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community in a deplorable attempt to justify its paroxysms. Someone needs to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most presumptuous manifestations. Who's going to do it? Lpsg? I think not. I hope I haven't bored you by writing an entire letter about lpsg. Still, this letter was the best way to explain to you that lpsg takes irreligionism to bed with it at night and snuggles up to it as if it were a big, fuzzy teddy bear.

Media
While what you write has some merit and basis in fact, it is simply too much a generalization. Don't assume that the liberal opinions of the few reflect those of the many. There are many great minds here who are far more diverse than you may be allowing for. A further thought: LPSG does not reflect the world at large and should be considered stricly as entertainment. But you are entitled to your opinion and i applaud you for having the courage to share it. Diversity is a great thing but the final decision as to merit lies with the individual.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lpsg has been trying to convince us that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to its virulent prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers.
I can't actually see that LPSG has much to say about university professors and their theses. I'm not taking offense as much as expressing surprise. What brought this on?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's because I haven't had my coffee yet...but what exactly is your complaint? I have absolutely no idea what you are ranting about. :confused:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While what you write has some merit and basis in fact, it is simply too much a generalization. Don't assume that the liberal opinions of the few reflect those of the many. There are many great minds here who are far more diverse than you may be allowing for. A further thought: LPSG does not reflect the world at large and should be considered stricly as entertainment. But you are entitled to your opinion and i applaud you for having the courage to share it. Diversity is a great thing but the final decision as to merit lies with the individual.

Well i'll be damned. the thing actually, kinda works. Just occured to me, I shudda held out about 9 days

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You disagree with my post?

It's hard to tell wtf it's about, so disagreement would be premature.

Maybe this will help you formulate a response Scott Pakin's automatic complaint-letter generator

If you "wrote" this rant with the complaint generator, then thanks so much for the waste of time. As I recall - it's been years since I've looked at it - it defaults to three paragraphs, and I only see two paragraphs of rant here. So wtf? Is this a serious expression of concern about the concerted campaign to turn LPSG into a poor man's Daily KOS? Or is it a feeble attempt at a drollery?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That thing sucks, not one point was on key to being relevant to this forum and it made me contort into SUCH a twitch reading it...:rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BigA, can you simplify your point to a couple of short, declarative sentences? It rambled a bit.
Maybe it's because I haven't had my coffee yet...but what exactly is your complaint? I have absolutely no idea what you are ranting about. :confused:
It's hard to tell wtf it's about, so disagreement would be premature.
By LPSG, do you mean the Large Penis Support Group? Because if you do... I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell you're talking about.
So I wasn't the only one???

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh that was good... it is a good lesson in not letting the internet twist you into a knot... as we never really know much about the source... how about creating an automatic lps generator?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't consider myself particularly stupid but I also didn't understand the thread. Could you simplify it so we can all understand exactly what it is you're trying to say?

Media
Well i'll be damned. the thing actually, kinda works. Just occured to me, I shudda held out about 9 days
I'm not quite sure what thing you think works, but I will tell you your post did not. Maybe you should have considered holding out on posting your complaint until you had a clearer and more concise point of view. Sarcasm and insults fail to establish your credibility, and won't cover for the lack of content or the obscured view.