My Complete Dating and Sexual History (Slightly Edited) PART 3

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by just some guy, Dec 19, 2008.

1. just some guy

just some guy New Member

This is the third part of the story I was inspired to tell by another member's similar confessions on this site.

This is not a complete romantic history. There are tons of girls that I liked or had crushes on that I was never actually involved with that I won't mention here. It also won't include any random encounter I had with a girl that didn't really feel like a date, or didn't result in sexual activity of any kind. I might include some, but not all.

It's also not a complete relationship history, as I'm going to focus primarily on first dates and memorable sexual encounters; I won't focus so much on the details of how each relationship was over the course of months or years and/or how they ended, unless this somehow ties into other relationships or sexual encounters. Maybe I will comment on this in passing.

I might omit some things when I come to certain illegal activities, or things that I would rather not post, but when I do I'll make a note of it. For the most part, this will be completely raw, uncensored, and uninhibited. I have no stake in this site, as it is my first post, so I'm not trying to impress anyone or win any points. I won't be trying to make myself sound good, and I won't be covering up my faults or mistakes. I'm laying it all bare in the name of science.

I'm going to get very specific... but.... please rest assured ALL PERSONS NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED. ALL PLACE NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED. In each case, I tried to use a similar name with a similar etymology and ethnic or connotative history to preserve the flavor of the story.

I would say don't judge me.. but... that's your prerogative. Judge away!! :D

If this generates a lot of responses, I'll post more.

2. just some guy

just some guy New Member

Alisha Morgan Thomas first sexual experiences (May 19, 1999; February 29, 2000)

On March 23, 1999, after the whole Shannon fiasco but before my trip to Europe, Alisha and I became officially involved after exchanging ambiguous romantic vows online.

In May I flew out to San Francisco, where Alisha was from, to take her to her junior prom and on that trip we laid in bed together in our underwear, though she was too shy and nervous to allow much beyond that to happen. I managed to get her bra off during the night and had fun sucking on her nipples, and we did a bit of dry humping on top of her purple panties, but that was all. I went home a little frustrated, but still emotionally devoted to the girl.

Alisha lost her virginity to me almost a year later, on February 29, 2000, when she was in Virginia as my guest and looking at schools. She was seventeen and I was twenty. We had had a week of false starts in various hotels around the state. Alisha's tight pussy and her ludicrously low threshold for pain made it impossible for us to achieve actual penetration after many tries, and her ridiculously poor body image, low self-esteem, and other neuroses made it impossible for me to go down on her as well. She did give me oral the first night that she showed up, but it wasn't until the 29th that we had vaginal intercourse.

She was on top of me the first time I slid my penis inside of her tight virgin pussy. She was so wet at the time that it actually went in with relative ease, as she gasped out in shock. I stayed inside of her for a while until she pulled back, and then we switched to missionary position. I fucked her like that, slowly to try and avoid hurting her, Alisha fighting off the temptation to make me stop again as she squirmed in pain under me. I still have in my head the vivid image of looking down at her tight, thin, modelesque body, watching myself penetrate her, the white of my cock contrasting against the deep black-brown-purple of her skin.

#2 just some guy, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  3. just some guy

just some guy New Member

Alisha Morgan Thomas other notable sexual experiences (May 2000 ~ December 2001)
    Alisha and I were involved for 2.5 years. I moved out to California mostly to be closer to her. Though before we were together, she was always very interested in sex, when we were actually together it was different and the next couple years were pretty rocky. Alisha had a lot of neuroses, insecurities about relationships and guilt issues about sex. At times during our relationship we would go weeks or months without having sex, and often when we were having sex it was bad. She would interrupt things mid-coitus because she started feeling insecure about our relationship. She had an extremely low pain threshold and very little tolerance for anything that was wet, cold, or uncomfortable... which ruled out or ruined quite a few experiences. There were good times, though.

My hottest sexual memory involving Alisha happened at my apartment complex in Sacramento. There was a small gym there for residents. One warm evening right around dusk Alisha and I went to go use it together. The doors were open and a pleasant breeze was blowing in and over the exercise equipment. We were the only two people in there, though anyone could have walked in at any time. While I was lying on the bench press bench, Alisha came over from the treadmill and straddled me. She fished my dick out of the bottom of my gym shorts and started squeezing until I was hard. We were both sweaty and salty. Alisha had on a short pair of cotton shorts that she pulled open one leg of so that she could put me inside of her. Then we had great sex right there on the bench.

It was unusual for Alisha to take the initiative like that and unusual for her to do anything risky, that's why I remember distinctly all the times that she did. Another time we were near her grandmother's home in Richmond. It was at night and we walked together to an open field of grass next to a busy road. There was a shallow depression in the ground where some very deep shadows all converged and you couldn't see into. We went to that patch of grass and had sex right there next to the busy road under the stars, Alisha on top.

#3 just some guy, Dec 19, 2008
  4. just some guy

just some guy New Member

I remember one of the first times we had sex after I moved out to California. It was in my car in the parking lot of a nearby community college. I parked the car and got into the passenger seat. Alisha sat on top of me facing forward. I reclined the seat and pulled her pants down, and slid myself inside of her.

I remember another time we had sex in my car. We were on our way down to Los Angeles for E3, and both of us got horny on the way there so we pulled off the side of the highway and had sex right there by the road. Alisha stayed in the passenger seat and I got on my knees on the floor in front of her. All of the truckers going by could probably see us.

I remember once in a while she would get a little bit kinky. There was one time we were having sex on the floor of my apartment and she wanted me to blindfold her and tie her hands to the table leg. I tried to do so with some of my ties but it didn't really work out as I couldn't make a decent knot.

I remember when we attempted to have anal sex. I should have known that wasn't going to work out, not with my huge endowment and Alisha's low tolerance for pain. We were spooning and I did get the head of my dick in before she made me stop.

I remember Alisha was the first girl I gave a rimjob to. I was trying to prep her for anal, and rubbing my fingers around her asshole which she seemed to be into. We had just gotten out of the shower so I started licking her asshole, and she just about came from that alone. But she still didn't want my dick in there. The best we could do was one finger up her ass, which I used to do with Jenni, too. It was wild fucking her cowgirl style, with a finger in her asshole, being able to feel myself slide in and out of her from the inside.

5. just some guy

just some guy New Member

In spite of some other shortcomings, I remember that Alisha gave absolutely great blowjobs. I've been with a ton of girls since her but she still was easily one of the best. I think the fact that she just wanted so badly to please me was key, and she was very concerned that she wouldn't be any good at it, so she made a great effort. Maybe there was some natural talent. Maybe it was her soft full lips. I liked the way that I was always drenched in saliva when she was through with me. She's one of the only girls I've been with that sucked me off to the point of orgasm, usually I don't come from oral sex.

I remember one of the first times we had oral sex, before she actually lost her virginity to me. We were in a hotel room, and she put some ice cubes in her mouth and ran her lips over my naked body and up and down the shaft of my cock. It was intense: the icy cold of the ice cube and the warm wet kiss of her lips at the same time.

She used to give me oral sex when I was driving a lot. I think she's the only girl who has ever done that for me.

She even gave me a blowjob in the stairwell of her college dormitory one time. That was completely on her initiative, too. Though we didn't finish she sucked me standing up in the stairwell for about a minute.

Alisha's the first girl I had sex with in the shower. It was in my apartment in Sacramento. That was fun, but not great.

I remember after we officially broke up, and I took a trip up to Seattle, I came back home to find her sitting on my doorstep late at night. We went inside and got naked, Alisha barely speaking, and I had sex with her because I could. Maybe I was taking advantage of her in an emotionally vulnerable state.

We broke up in October of 2001. Though I still felt as though I loved her, there was no passion in the relationship and never really was, and I felt I loved her more as a friend than anything else. We talked about getting married once in a while but I don't think either of us honestly saw it happening. The sexual frustration was getting to be more than I could take and I really wanted to be free to have new experiences. After she caught me cheating several times, I'm sure that Alisha had a sense of this too. She is the one that ended the relationship, but I think she only did so because she felt that it was what I wanted, and she was probably right though I felt confused and conflicted about it at the time.

#5 just some guy, Dec 19, 2008
  6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Now I know what you've been up to.

Here's a not illogical question: did you ever stray into any g[r]ay territory? Ie: women or men? Just wondering.

7. just some guy

just some guy New Member

I could have guessed this would come up sooner or later.

In response: maybe a little gray. but not much. There is one experience that happened when I was 17 that was very unpleasant for me. I've talked about it before on this site but didn't like the way some treated it as if it were something hot. It wasn't hot for me. It's not included in this history.

There was another experience more recently. If I continue posting these in chronological order it will be a long time before I get to that point, but I'll talk about it when I get there.

I love women, always have. I simply don't find men sexually attractive.

8. just some guy

just some guy New Member

not the answer you were hoping for?

9. Corius

Corius New Member

Let me butt in to say that whatever happens on the journey into your sexuality whether with women or men ought, IMHO, to have a firm foundation in a relationship that is much more than friendship. Whoever your partner, even when the sexual relationship ends, ought to remain for you a person you genuinely love. All honorable men (and women too) do not want to be used just to be cast aside; one ought to know that the partner probably has similar standards. Sex at its best is always a sharing. But, do continue giving us the story; this site is open to such testimony.

10. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I wasn't 'hoping' one way or the other. It wasn't a salacious question, just asking.

11. just some guy

just some guy New Member

I appreciate your input and actually I was hoping to inspire just this sort of thing when I posted these. I won't call you wrong but I do disagree with you. I think it can be nice to have a lasting relationship with those that you are intimate with, and in fact I often try though there have been so many at this point it's difficult. and I do genuinely feel affection for most (not all) of those I go to bed with.

That said, some people do want to be used and cast aside. I don't think it has anything to do with being honorable, in my opinion it has more to do with being able to enjoy the moment without getting bogged down with concerns over past or future events, sometimes tangentially related and sometimes completely irrelevant to what is happening in the present.

I have standards, and one of the things that I have learned over the course of my journey is that one should have standards. Not everyone's standards are the same, though.

12. just some guy

just some guy New Member

I'm going to continue these threads in the "sex with a large penis" section, since after this point in my life there is a lot more casual sex and a lot fewer long term relationships and boyhood crushes.

and though someone complimented me for not being "prurient," there's probably going to be more of that, too. :tongue: I expect to get more hate mail after a while.

Draft saved Draft deleted