My Complete (Slightly Edited) Dating and Sexual History, PART 2

just some guy

1st Like
Media
This is the second part of the story I was inspired to tell by another member's similar confessions on this site.

This is not a complete romantic history. There are tons of girls that I liked or had crushes on that I was never actually involved with that I won't mention here. It also won't include any random encounter I had with a girl that didn't really feel like a date, or didn't result in sexual activity of any kind. I might include some, but not all.

It's also not a complete relationship history, as I'm going to focus primarily on first dates and memorable sexual encounters; I won't focus so much on the details of how each relationship was over the course of months or years and/or how they ended, unless this somehow ties into other relationships or sexual encounters. Maybe I will comment on this in passing.

I might omit some things when I come to certain illegal activities, or things that I would rather not post, but when I do I'll make a note of it. For the most part, this will be completely raw, uncensored, and uninhibited. I have no stake in this site, as it is my first post, so I'm not trying to impress anyone or win any points. I won't be trying to make myself sound good, and I won't be covering up my faults or mistakes. I'm laying it all bare in the name of science.

I'm going to get very specific... but.... please rest assured ALL PERSONS NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED. ALL PLACE NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED. In each case, I tried to use a similar name with a similar etymology and ethnic or connotative history to preserve the flavor of the story.

I would say don't judge me.. but... that's your prerogative. Judge away!! :D

If this generates a lot of responses, I'll post more.

just some guy

1st Like
Media
Jenni from JMU (April 15, 1998)
After Jenni Haag and I broke up, ironically enough, the next girl that I was ever-so-briefly involved with was another girl named Jenni. I had started hanging out at the campus of James Madison University, where my cousins Buster and Tom were both attending school, both to visit my cousins and also in the hopes that I would meet girls there. I was very depressed still and wanted to get laid and I thought maybe just by virtue of being on a college campus the chances of that happening would be fairly high.
One evening when I was sitting by myself on the grass in the freshman dorms area, Jenni approached me and asked if I was okay. I saw her a couple times after that, she even invited me up to her dorm, but nothing much ever really happened. I liked her, but whenever I was around she would often ignore me: either smoking, talking on the phone with other friends, or otherwise not paying much attention to me.

Liza Griswold (c. May 23, 1998)
I suppose this was my first real date after the break-up with Jenni Haag. Liza was a blond girl from South Africa in the United States on a temporary Visa. Another one with curly blond hair, fairly pretty, full-figured or a bit chubby depending on your semantic preference. We met online (the first girl that I would ever meet online in person) and our first date was to the Reston Towne Center where we ate pizza at Uno's and saw the movie Bulworth. She put her head on my shoulder during the film and we held hands. At the end of the date we hugged. All of the above was enough to give me an erection though we did nothing else.
I liked Liza well enough but didn't see a lot of point in pursuing things since she was only here on a temporary Visa and I wasn't really interested in a temporary relationship. I said it before and I'll say it again: my, how I've changed...

just some guy

1st Like
Media
Crystal Smith (c. June 1998)
Crystal was a long time friend of mine who I had known through most of high school. She was instrumental in my meeting my former fiancé Jenni and was among the first to comfort me after Jenni and I officially broke up. I always kind of liked Crystal, and have always suspected that she liked me as well, though we never went on anything resembling a date until the summer after Jenni and I had broken up.
Crystal was very modestly cute. She was part “white” and part Native American, and more closely resembled a Native American than most mixed Americans who claim similar heritage. She was very short, pale, stocky, with big tits, big glasses, and long dark wavy hair that came all the way down her back. Socially awkward and quiet like myself, and a big nerd as well. Keenly intelligent with a dry and sardonic wit, missed by many because she was so soft-spoken- I very much appreciated her sense of humor and enjoyed her company.
I had really really wanted to see The Lion King with my huge crush/infatuation Lisa Han back in the summer of 1994, and was so disappointed by the fact that I never got to go with Lisa that I avoided seeing the movie entirely during its initial theatrical run in spite of the fact that I wanted to see it so bad.
When the film was rereleased to theaters later that year Crystal is the one that I went to see it with and that started a long tradition of us going to go see all Disney and Pixar releases together since we were both big fans and didn't really know anyone else who was.
I think our first date after the Jenni break-up was to see A Bug's Life. I wanted to try to kiss Crystal and tried to in the parking lot but I wasn't able to build up the nerve.
About a year later before leaving to move out to California to be with my second real girlfriend Alisha, I went to see Crystal for what I suspected at the time may have been the last time. I asked her then if I could kiss her and she said no.

Tanya Bean (November 18, 1998)
Tanya was a girl that I knew and had a tiny crush on in high school. She was within my greater circle of friends; very skinny, bony even, a beanpole of a body though with a decent pair of breasts; penetrating dark eyes and a similarly penetrating deeply sarcastic sense of humor; long dark straight brown hair and pale skin; sharply chiseled features; a smoker who hung out with the gearheads at lunch time and ended up riding sports bikes when she became an adult.
I reconnected with Tanya after high school using the early internet chat program ICQ. I confessed to her online that I had something of a crush on her when we were in school together, and she and I went on, what I assume in retrospect was, a date.
I was completely socially retarded at this point in my life as I had never really “dated” before. I spent all of my formative years with the same girl and she and I never really dated, either, we just went to Homecoming and then were engaged. I'm sure I completely screwed up this date with Tanya, as I was timid, awkward, and didn't really know how to act as I wasn't sure if we were on a date or just going out as the friends that we were in high school.
We went to shoot pool together and then had lunch at McDonald's but the whole experience was painfully awkward and she and I never saw each other again on the same terms after that.

Crystal Cooley (December 30, 1998)
Crystal was the sister of a friend Jason Cooley. I met them both online and they were both members of an internet-based club/mailing list/discussion group for video game enthusiasts that I was at first a member of and eventually leader of.
Crystal was a fairly pretty all-American girl with straight blond hair and a set of interests that would appeal to any geek or fanboy. She had a nice body and a pretty face, and bore a vague resemblance to Claire Danes. We talked online a lot and I thought there was something like romance brewing between us, but when I went up to Baltimore to see Crystal, her brother Jason and my other online friends Remy and Dave, Crystal and I barely spoke and I went home with my romantic aspirations completely deflated.

just some guy

1st Like
Media
Alisha Morgan Thomas first date/encounter (February 10, 1999)
Alisha would become my second real girlfriend and my second-longest relationship ever. She was an interesting mix of African slave stock from both Panama and South Carolina, with a dash of Mexican and some Caribbean heritage thrown in as well. She was a total dork: huge anime and video game geek, extremely shy and socially awkward, a total clutz and complete spaz. Yet I think because she was so extremely nice, and more than a bit intelligent, she managed to become SGA vice president and was voted junior homecoming princess.
Alisha had a reasonably pretty face with a big toothy smile and exotic-looking almond shaped eyes. Her skin was a delicious dark chocolate color. Her body was amazing: model-thin, with a firm round ass and a pair of tits that, though average-sized, really stood out against her much thinner body and were as firm and round as her ass was. Her nipples were small but perky and a deep purple in color, just like the lips of her tight and wet vagina that was hot pink inside.
We met online through the same online video game club that I met Crystal and Jason and Dave through. In person we met for the first time when Alisha's class took a field trip to Washington DC. That was February 10th, 1999. We had made plans to meet but Alisha was being really flaky and I was starting to think I would never see her so I took the initiative to drive to her hotel in Washington myself and after getting off the phone with her when she said she was going to dinner I waited in the hall outside her room for her to pass by. When she did, I said her name to get her attention. She turned to me and did a shocked double-take, mouthed a word but no sound came from her lips, then promptly turned and fled. I followed her down the stairs where I found her sitting, shaken and nervous but otherwise okay. I ate at the same restaurant, the Hard Rock Cafe, that her class was going to, but didn't get to talk much to her.
We wouldn't see each other again until a few months later.

just some guy

1st Like
Media
Sara Roux (February 12, 1999)
Sara was another girl I met through the same club that I met Crystal and Alisha through. She was a moderately pretty white girl with long dark straight brown hair, pale complected, big cheeks, pretty eyes, somewhat flat-chested but with a huge ass for a white girl, fairly athletic build and like everyone else in that club, a huge anime/video game dork. In adulthood she declared herself a lesbian.
I went on a date with Sara after the first time that I met Alisha but before Alisha and I were officially an item. I met Sara at a video arcade at Fair Oaks Mall. We walked around and talked and watched the movie She's All That. I was still shy and socially awkward, and we didn't even so much as hold hands. Sara remarked to one of our mutual friends later that she thought I had my hands in my pockets the whole time.

Shannon Gonigle (February 19, 1999)
Shannon is yet another girl that I met through the same video game club that I met Alisha and Sara through. Like Sara, Shannon also decided that she was a lesbian when she got older, though when I met her she was very committed to her boyfriend Sam. I felt very strongly about Shannon before I ever developed feelings for Alisha. In fact I often credit her as being the first girl post-Jenni that confirmed for me that I was able to love again.
Shannon and I had what I felt was a beautiful relationship: completely undemanding, just love uncorrupted by any of the jealousies or other drama that goes along with actually being in a relationship. Shannon was with her boyfriend Sam as long as I knew her and so she and I were never officially involved beyond being close friends who cared a lot about each other, but I was very much in love with her and I told her so on a regular basis. She told me the same thing.
Shannon wasn't pretty by any conventional standard. She had big pretty blue eyes and long dark hair, but her skin was severely mottled with acne, her teeth were a fright, and she had a body like an anorexic child. I was in love with her enough that I still thought she was beautiful, and I was also quite fond of her sweet little voice and South Carolinian accent.
The first time I took any kind of lengthy trip by myself was when, at 19 years old, I drove down to see Shannon when her high school class was at Myrtle Beach for some kind of debate competition. Shanon was 16 at the time. The trip was a disaster. I saw Shannon once, late on the first day of my arrival, and we hugged (which was a huge deal for me) and I had dinner with her and her classmates. But after that I didn't see her again. She claims she tried to call me but I don't really believe her now. It was agonizing waiting for her to call. This was the era before ubiquitous cell phones so I had to sit in my hotel all day long waiting, wondering what had happened to her with no way of getting in contact myself. Basically I drove 8 hours to be stood up.

Asian dancer at Cafe Risqué (February 21, 1999)
On the way back home from Myrtle Beach I was tired and hungry and horny and I kept seeing these signs along I-95 advertising the strip club “Cafe Risqué.” I had never been to a strip club before, needed to eat and take a break from driving anyway, so I pulled off at the exit and took a look.
Once inside the number of adult women I had gotten a good look at naked with my own eyes including my mother and sister quickly jumped from three to eight. Most of the girls were pretty trashy looking. I remember one brunette with huge fake cans, one extremely skanky-looking blond girl with stretch-marked boobies and zits on her ass, and one black girl that said I looked too cute to not have a girlfriend which made me feel good since I hadn't learned at that point that strippers will say anything to make you think they're interested. Standing way out from the rest of the crowd, though, was one absolutely amazing Asian stripper with a phenomenal body.
I paid her for a private dance and she took me to a little booth in the back. I wasn't allowed to touch, but I got to smell her hair as she rubbed her head into my abdomen and drool over her perfect ass as it was ground into my crotch. It had been a very long time since I had had sex with anyone and this was somewhere between bliss and agony. When the private dance was over we hugged, and I ran to the bathroom to jerk off. The encounter left me so horny I think I jerked off another 3 or 4 times in the car on the way home, and several times after I got back. Wow I was backed up...

just some guy

1st Like
Media
“Britney” (April 1999)
The first time I paid money for sex was with a girl I never even got a name for, in an apartment in SoHo downtown in London. I nicknamed her “Brit” because she was British. It was right after Alisha and I declared that we would have a “more meaningful” relationship, so though we never expressly committed to monogamy and even though we had not yet consummated the relationship I guess in a way I was cheating on Alisha even at this very early stage.
I was with family visiting Europe and was amazed by all the open and blatant advertisement of prostitutes around London. Nothing like that exists in the United States outside of Reno or Las Vegas, of course. Longing to fulfill my Asian girl fetish before things with Alisha became too serious, I called up an agency I saw advertised that specialized in Asian girls but could not afford the price they quoted me of several hundred pounds.
Still horny and intrigued by the idea of legal paid-for sex, I wandered off to SoHo where Rick Steve's travel guide said that cheaper hookers could be found. I went up to “Britney's” flat where there was a sign advertising a “19 year old model.” Obviously not 19, the girl I found there was still probably in her mid-late 20s, short blond hair, average build, not completely unattractive, and offering me the chance to fuck her for 20 pounds. At the time that was about 30 US dollars. That sounded like an offer that shouldn't be passed up, so I took it even though I ended up regretting it later for a combination of reasons including guilt.
“Britney” was utter shit in bed. She put a condom on me and allowed me to penetrate her missionary-style, but she laid there like a dead fish the whole time only making a sound to urge me to hurry up and finish. After coming out of a three year long monogamous relationship and not using condoms it was difficult again for me to climax with one on, but I managed to shoot my load after a few minutes of uninspired sex.

just some guy

1st Like
Media
I never read the blogs on here, either. and.... since these were my very first posts here, and nobody has the slightest clue who I am, I thought it would be better and more visible if I posted it to the forum.

Since I got a few comments I'll post the third part and see if I get a few more.