my conclusion on penis size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by themember, Aug 3, 2007.

1. themember

themember New Member

okay, looking for opinions here
    so the reason i ever even looked up information regarding penis size and how satisfying it is for women is this:
    I personally have slept with a great number of women, and all of them have told me this and that about how great I was in bed
    but it occured to me..how could that be when I am only about 6.5 inches long and 5 inches around?..I'm sure at least one of them had been spoiled by some 9 inch whale cock and should not have even felt mine going inside them..
    anyway, though I understand that there do exist some women who have had larger penises for an extended period of time and perhaps would feel less stimulated by a latter partner of less size, and that every female does vary in physiology in the nether regions..some having larger vaginal canals than others and some having smaller canals...ONE thing that genetics has taught is is this:

WHEN IT COMES TO REPRODUCTION...GENETICS DOES NOT..I REPEAT DOES NOT FUCK AROUND

this being proven by natural selection and things of that sort. anyway, to assure that mating is as enjoyable as possible for any given species, including humans, is number one on "genetic's" list. the more pleasure one receives from mating..the more a species will mate. Thus..would it not make sense that a male possessing an "average" sized penis would not be the most suitable for mating? and by most suitable I mean..possessing the size that would most pleasure a greater number of females? I am NOT saying that there aren't females who enjoy larger penises. That would be a straight up lie. BUT...look at it like this...guys keep thinking shit...I want a massive cock so that no matter how big a woman likes her penises I will be able to satisfy her. BUT...even I..as an average Joe Schlong..at 6.5 inches short and 5 inches around..have had a number of complaints of it "hurting if I go too deep"...SO..sure...having a huge love-stick WILL satisfy even the most demanding size queen..but also if a man's penis is above average..he may not be able to satisfy a woman with a smaller vaginal canal.

How do I explain micro penises in accordance with this theory? I don't know..God didn't like you much when he made you..as I am sure there are males out there small enough not to be able to satisfy anyone.

But anyway..this theory came to me the other night when I was having sex with my girlfriend...I was drunk as shit...had half a hard on...saw that she liked it when I was only putting it in half way...and sure enough she squirted all over me time after time, and then said "God damn it..you should do it like that more often"

keeping in mind my girl has a pretty small vagina

2. themember

themember New Member

and also...i heard somewhere that a study concluded that 8x6 was the most satisfying penis size for women...however I do believe that it was probably swayed by penis enlargement companies...

3. Trigon

Trigon New Member

Size matters. People are obsessed with it and talking about it. It's why we're all here at 1am on a Friday night.

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I think it depends on the woman. For the average woman, the average man (if he has skill) is perfect. :smile:

I've known women who prefer average to smaller guys, too. They're probably smaller women. Me, I guess I'm a "bigger" woman. (and I've sort of been told this, too) - I really do seem to do better with bigger guys. I've never been with a super huge guy though, but I have been with a couple of "big guys". My longest-lasting relationships have also been with the bigger guys, and I never say anything about size to them - well, I have entered into conversations about it with my longest-term guy (but he's also one of the big guys).

5. tessa42fma

tessa42fma New Member

Albums:
    Ok, I've got to speak up here...

Vaginas are adaptable!!! (How else do you think babies come out naturally???)

Foreplay can decrease the chances of painful intercourse... and bringing a woman to orgasm BEFORE fucking her will achieve miracles!!!

:flirt:

6. zenluvr

zenluvr New Member

Size matters period. My man is xl, he is the first big cock I've ever had and my orgasms are different than with an average size. I might add that I have a rather small pussy, he's tapping at the door of my cervix quite easily. If we want rough hard sex it's almost always missionary position. I have a bit more control of penetration.

Don't think I'll ever want average again. Sorry...

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I have only talked about size with one of the guys I've been with. And yes, he is one of the big guys. He has said that he had problems in the past with being too big for some women. At first I found that hard to believe because I have such an easy time taking him, all the way and in any position (my favorite is missionary with my legs on his shoulders, in fact!). But over the years he has mentioned this same thing a couple of times, so either he is sticking to his story, or it's true. I guess I say it's true now.

Of course, this really feeds on a major fantasy of mine...Usually I wouldn't want a guy talking about previous partners with me, but if he doesn't get into specifics and says something to the effect that he was too big for previous partners but I have no problem with him... I really get off on that!

8. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

I think I may understand why that gets you off, but then again I may be completely mistaken.

At any rate, I knew a guy who's SO got off on seeing how much she could handle inside herself, and it turned him on too (they were swingers) to watch her take a huge guy. She was a bona fide size queen. I think it must be fetish territory though, and probably only pertains to size queens, and yet may not pertain to all size queens as I'm not aware of size queens usually making such statements.

Concerning the thread topic, I've looked into this for years and my best estimates are:

10% of women are size queens
    5% prefer big but are not size queens about it
    60% prefer some extra size (girth, or length, or both)
    20% prefer average girth and length
    5% prefer smallish

The above may be more accurate than those reading it realise. I really have put more into this than guys normally do.

This part I'm about to type I'm guessing about, but it seems to me that an average size penis may be attached to the majority of guys because it is the most practical. It's sort of a one size fits all (with exceptions). Practicality, in just about anything one can think of, usually only offers up good though, and doesn't usually make for best.

9. datdude

datdude New Member

Skill matters befor size!!!!!!

6inches with skill, is all you need. Honestly if I had a choice between losing my looks or losing 4 inches off my dick, I choose my dick. Good looking will get you laid more, which in turn will give you more experiance.

Now Im 8'2inches long. Girls have been wowed by my size and wanted to measure it. Some girls have some issue taking it at first, but all said it was the perfect size!!! Big, but not to big!! I have to agree, I wouldnt want to be any bigger down there than I already am.

10. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

For me size matters. I've been with too small, too inexperienced but never too large. I'm sure it exists though.

11. viking1

Gold Member

This just goes to show how superficial we all really are...

12. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

well, you got 8 inches... with 4 inches ur life would definitely be different,... prolly have many girls behind you but u will feel so inferiror that u wont take action,.. ur looks will get u girls but when they see ur penis .... sorrry dont expect them to call you back... This I read long time ago from someone dont know who.. but i believe is true... nothing worse than lack of confidence!

13. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    The OP brings up a good point for debate: There must be a genetic reason for having "average" sized penises.

So let's look at this historically, understanding that this "look" spans only a several-thousand-year period, and understanding that it takes FAR longer than that for genetics to adapt (change):

A) In almost all cultures, women were "owned" by their husbands or parents. This started to change only a hundred years ago.

B) Off and on throughout history, depending on the religious influences at work, women were regarded as "bad" if they liked sex. And unless they were prostitutes, women never got to experiment or try much of anything. (Some cultures allowed some playing around, but this usually happened when a woman was older and had already produced children for the family.)

C) Birth control methods were unreliable until about 40 or 50 years ago.

D) Without DNA testing, strict "control" over women was the only way to guarantee paternity.

E) In animal species, it's mostly the males that seem to enjoy sex (they masturbate, dry hump, etc.). And when you look at videos of animals mating, it rarely EVER looks like the female is having a good time.

F) Back to humans -- while there were brief periods of sexual enlightment, such as the Kama Sutra and the discovery of ancient stone dildos in the Mediterranean, these periods were too brief or too localized to influence mankind's general genetic development.

My conclusion: Genetically speaking, IT DIDN'T MATTER if a woman liked sex, let alone a particular penis size.

So maybe the creation of an "average" sized penis was Nature's way of assuring procreation by making it not-too-painful for women who had no say-so about sex, and no education on how to make sex pleasurable. (Versus the OP's premise: average sized penises are the "right size" for pleasure)

And in present time, man is working hard (double meaning intended) to increase penis size... and genetic alterations aren't that far off in the future. :wink:

14. themember

themember New Member

true hotmilf..but genetics in the human species goes farther back than a few thousand years..the first human forms existed over a million years ago
    and with the exception of certain cultures, humans were one of the only species where both males and females enjoyed having sex

15. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know, I know, themember. :wink: I am not saying you're wrong, I'm just putting forward a different theory/viewpoint.

However, heh, heh, to swing the debate back in my direction (!), we have no idea what happened in the prior periods -- those millions of years prior to recorded history.

So, I'm extrapolating known history and applying it backwards. And right now, we have a ratio of 400:1 (not important to important) as to any need for female enjoyment.

But I could swing the argument back toward your premise: surely Mother Nature never meant to be cruel to her daughters?!

All we REALLY know is the now, and men are going crazy trying to "get bigger." :biggrin1:

16. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    BTW, if it helps any, I'm not a size queen. :wink:

17. Principessa

Gold Member

:biggrin1: Same here . . .

18. themember

themember New Member

HOTMILF..YOURE NOT? good give me a call haha but the thing you said about guys wanting to have bigger ones is because of this the larger a guys dick is..the better it will remove other guys semen from a womans vagina..a big head is designed to scoop out the other semen that may be in there..this means that the male has a better chance of having a child with the woman and that it is HIS child...since men never really know for sure that the child is or isnt his...but the females do because theyre the ones who are pregnant

19. transformer_99

Gold Member

My conclusion, use what you got, because it's what you brought to the party. Be responsible for your own orgasm/ejacualtion and you'll never be dissappointed. Afterwards, move on, don't dwell on the past, there are a lot of things we all do in this life that won't get a standing ovation every time it happens.

20. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL I always did think some of the bigger ones look like a spade (shovel)... :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted