Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
First Cousin = no(incest and if taken that far - inbreeding)
First cousin Once Removed(I.E. offspring of 1st cousin) = ? (grey area on inbreeding)"my opinion"
Second Cousin = If you want it - go for it.

jtmrtl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So... what would the relation be to-

my mom's dad's half sisters daughters son?

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Crumpet, at present, if you are in England or Wales, it would be legal for you to go as far as reproducing with or marrying your first cousin. From a genetic fitness perspective, reproducing with a first cousin is not an especially good idea. As long as you are taking proper birth control precautions, there should be no legal or other adverse non-social ramifications. I will not deign to comment on the advisability of a sexual relationship with one's first cousin from a social perspective.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to nip that in the bud as soon as possible. That has to stop.

There's plenty of hot guys with big cocks you can have sex with because you are beautiful and probably really hot in bed. Having sex with him could hurt your family. Imagine what your mother, father, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other cousins would think if they found out.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"In-breeding" in itself is not bad. It accentuates both good traits or bad. Breeders have been "in-breeding" horses etc to achieve an ideal. The marriage of cousins without genetic flaws may be good. It is not the occurrence of the marriage of cousins; half the blood line is different. It's how many times in how many generations.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1st cousin means your related and that is weird

2nd cousin is no blood relations so tap that shit

WHAT?? Second cousins are the children of first cousins. In other words their most recent common ancestor was a great grand parent, not a grandparent.

Children of second cousins are third cousins to each other. Most recent common ancestor was a great great grandparent.

I am my own 9th cousin. Two second cousins in Massachussetts got married in the 1700's. Their child was it's own 3rd cousin and so on down the line. My grandmother was her own 7th cousin and my dad was his own 8th cousin.

But all of us are our own cousins to some degree, just not everyone has it charted. The reason this is true is simple mathematics. As you go back in time, the number of ancestors doubles exponentially -- 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 1012, 2024 etc etc etc. You don't have to go back very many generations until your number of ancestors is greater than the population of the Earth at that time (don't forget as you go back in time, the world population shrinks exponentially as your number of ancestors increase exponentially -- those two lines have to cross). The answer to this seeming contraction of having more ancestors than there are people on the planet, is that you are descended from the same couples over and over again. As in my case the Massachussetts couple mentioned above. If you had a full chart of your ancestors (very very very rare) you would see the same names over and over again. This is not debatable -- it is mathematically certain AND it shows up on actual pedigrees that go back many generations.

But I digress......

I say fuck him. Literally.

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Way back in the days of my youth, I was a 16 yr old barhopper...I was in another town close to where my family is from. It was a magical night at Ronny's Real Honkytonk, I met a guy, who knew some people in my social circle, after dancing a few times on the smoke filled dance floor we left with a cousin of mine and a friend of his. After we had a few drinks on their porch, it led to a hot makeout session. I wasn't into having sex back then, so it just involved some heavy petting and kissing. Never really thought about this guy again, until a couple years ago when I was going thru my mom's closet, found a box of things I probably shouldn't have looked in, but I was nosey and did. There was an envelope with my name on it, inside was a letter that told me all about the situation with my mom and my real father. I never knew his name, although I've known since I was 8 that I had a different dad from my sibling. I saw the name and later it hit me. Gross I've made out with a family member. After a little digging, I found out this guy was my real dad's cousin. So he was whatever that makes us kin.
Ugh! It still grosses me out that I let him put my tongue in my mouth, even if it was unknowingly. I couldn't imagine kissing a cousin willingly let alone fucking one.
My advice is tell him to cut the grabbing, touching, feeling crap out and go fuck a blow up doll or cheap prostitute if he needs an easy lay. If you ever need a conscience check, ask yourself now when I have kids do I really want them to go and fuck my niece or nephew??? Whatever you answer for your kids then apply to yourself.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, and the "removeds" also confuse people. The number of times removed just indicates the number of generations difference. So you have a first cousin. He has a daughter. She is your first cousin once removed. (One generation down from your first cousin. See how easy?) Her kids will be your first cousins twice removed because they are 2 generations down (removed) from your first cousin. Nothing to it.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gross I've made out with a family member. After a little digging, I found out this guy was my real dad's cousin. So he was whatever that makes us kin.
Ugh! It still grosses me out that I let him put my tongue in my mouth, even if it was unknowingly. I couldn't imagine kissing a cousin willingly let alone fucking one.

80% of all marriages in world history have been between cousins! Think about it -- it was only the last couple hundred years that people have been able to leave their village. Prior to that families often lived in the same village for generations. Eventually you are related to everyone else in that village -- they are all your cousins. Hence the estimate that 80% of all marriages have been between cousins. It certainly hasn't seemed to hurt us as a species. What are we, 6 billion people on the planet now? The link below explains it in more detail -- it's worth reading in its entirety. It isn't that long and it's fascinating (at least to us genealogists).
Collapsing Pedigrees - Intermarriage of Cousins

Last edited: