My Cousin keeps hitting on me (advice)

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
TrannyStrumpet *much love, Mr. Bbucko* isn't crazy, well not crazy in the cousin fucking sense, cuz cousin fucking didn't happen... S/he is lying. check out the post history. you'll notice of trend of hyper-sexualized inflammatory posts. and this thread came up right around the time "Seeing Best Friend's Wife's Tits" started really rolling.

eta: Why am i such a nympho

TrannyStrumpet just got jealous of all the attention some other fantasy stroke troll was getting.

really.. i fell for this drama once with Cherri in a strange cuckolding/posting pictures without consent thread. just before Cherri got banned for multiply accounts and gender faking. so now i am beyond suspicious of all the PAY ATTENTION TO ME threads.

repeat trans = Full of Caca. :smile:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TrannyStrumpet *much love, Mr. Bbucko* isn't crazy, well not crazy in the cousin fucking sense, cuz cousin fucking didn't happen... S/he is lying. check out the post history. you'll notice of trend of hyper-sexualized inflammatory posts. and this thread came up right around the time "Seeing Best Friend's Wife's Tits" started really rolling.

eta: Why am i such a nympho

TrannyStrumpet just got jealous of all the attention some other fantasy stroke troll was getting.

really.. i fell for this drama once with Cherri in a strange cuckolding/posting pictures without consent thread. just before Cherri got banned for multiply accounts and gender faking. so now i am beyond suspicious of all the PAY ATTENTION TO ME threads.

repeat trans = Full of Caca. :smile:

That's such a weird thing to do!

I guess for some people, anonymity is the opportunity to be someone different, but this is taking it a bit far.

takeyourmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
this may sound weird, but my cousin and i used to play "house" when I was about 7 or 8. At that time I didn't know what sex was. she thought back then that it was when a girl licks a boy's dick so she did. i remember being hard every time she does. but now that were grown up, we never mention it to one another. it's as if it never happened. i think were both too ashamed to talk about it. so if you are close to your cousin, i suggest not taking a risk on sleeping with him because it might get awkward between the two of you. unless, if you're both really really open to each other about sex.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dallas, fucking a family member is just GROSS!
I mean WTF? how can anyone justify that????
It doesn`t matter how distant he/she is....it`s FAMILY!!!!
U share the same genes....yeah the % are different, but u have the SAME genes!
As far as I`m concerned screwing a distant family member is incestious....and it shouldn`t be tolerated.

Dude, get a clue. WE ARE ALL RELATED. It's just a matter of degrees. If you can't have sex with someone no matter how distantly related, no one would ever have sex.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I fucked him last night and I dont feel guilty It happened and it was the best screw ive had for ages.

I cant belive how hard his cock is its like a rock.

OMG :rolleyes:

Good for you. And look -- despite all the warnings, the sun still came up the next day! (And the next day, and the next day.....)

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marrying a first cousin isn't the best idea. Usually there are no problems, but there are risks. Still births and other problems are more common.

The Hapsburgs were a ruling family in Europe for centuries. To keep influence within the family, there were many marriages between first cousins, between uncle and niece, etc. Genetic defects finally resulted in eliminating them as the risks added up. Of course that was an extreme case.

It would be going too far to say that first cousins should never marry, but they should be aware of the risks and genetic counseling would be a good idea.

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i was younger i had a crush on a cousin. we barely ever saw each other due to family issues, but at that time in my life, she was probably the most attractive girl to give me the time of day. i had a feeling she too was crushing, but we never really spoke of it. instead we exchanged emails and eventually started talking more personally- it wasn't long before she started talking to me about her relationships. when i finally got myself into a relationship, i tried to find reasons to bring up everything i could about our sex

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marrying a first cousin isn't the best idea. Usually there are no problems, but there are risks. Still births and other problems are more common.

The Hapsburgs were a ruling family in Europe for centuries. To keep influence within the family, there were many marriages between first cousins, between uncle and niece, etc. Genetic defects finally resulted in eliminating them as the risks added up. Of course that was an extreme case.

It would be going too far to say that first cousins should never marry, but they should be aware of the risks and genetic counseling would be a good idea.

She just wanted to fuck him, not marry him.

Good point about the Hapsburgs.

The royal families of Europe today are all related to each other -- descendants of Victoria, so cousins at some level 3rd, 4th, whatever. Yet they sometimes marry each other but not with few degrees of kinship.

nicepenis89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you should totally try and have sex with your cousin. i had sex with mine and it was the best sex ive ever had, no lie. it was so hot and it made me cum a ton, we used a condom of course.:biggrin1:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't no, TBH your a female and females can get laid by anyone they wish.
Im sure theres 100's of other guys with a 8x6.5 cock which are probs equally or better looking {cough cough}.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know that saying, don't shit where you eat? Family is a place you can't leave, like freinds, or a job. You can't take that back or erase it later, and how much would it suck if it got around the family? For your own piece of mind tell him to eat a bag of dicks. If he gets grabby, do the same. You already know where, and with how much force;D