My Cousin keeps hitting on me (advice)

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
you should totally try and have sex with your cousin. i had sex with mine and it was the best sex ive ever had, no lie. it was so hot and it made me cum a ton, we used a condom of course.:biggrin1:

You know that saying, don't shit where you eat? Family is a place you can't leave, like freinds, or a job. You can't take that back or erase it later, and how much would it suck if it got around the family? For your own piece of mind tell him to eat a bag of dicks. If he gets grabby, do the same. You already know where, and with how much force;D

Read through the whole joke of a thread......he has already shagged his cousin.....apparently:rolleyes:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, get a clue. WE ARE ALL RELATED. It's just a matter of degrees. If you can't have sex with someone no matter how distantly related, no one would ever have sex.
Sorry, not buying it.
I can`t support incestious behavior...it`s just wrong.
And if the theory that we all have the same ancestors is true, it still doesn`t justify the need to shag your cousin!

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fooled around with one of my older cousins. He was 32, I was 21. It was pretty innocent, and did not affect the relationship...bonded us closer i would say...but there was no penetrative sex involved..

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, not buying it.
I can`t support incestious behavior...it`s just wrong.
And if the theory that we all have the same ancestors is true, it still doesn`t justify the need to shag your cousin!

There's really no concensus on it being incest, that's more a matter of opinion.

There's a wide range of laws across the US dealing w/ cousin marriage and it doesn't break down on a "red state" "blue state" split.

A lot of the states w/ bans against cousin marriage use it as a further check against polygamy / child trafficking (as opposed to a simple concern over cousins freely marrying eachother).

And no, I've never done, nor tried to do, anything intimate with a cousin (though I can't say I would've objected if a certain cousin had tried something with me).

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sadly, I have never had a cousin to even be tempted by, but following my basic beliefs I would certainly play if they wanted to. My concern is on what the other person wants and doesn't want, not how I might be or not be related to them.

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, second cousins are definitely to be avoided. More distant cousins, I suppose it might be OK as long as it is a one off thing. It would be really awkward if you guys meet very often at family gatherings.

If he is really bothering you, just tell him straight up that you are family and find him disgusting. He will definitely stop if you insult him like that.