My cousins boyfriend coming on to me

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well during xmas the whole family was at my cousins house and her boyfriend was there who i knew of course from times ago when i met him with her. Well we were there and i wanted some fresh air and i went outside and he followed me outside. It wasnt a big deal i knew he had been "drinking" which is a main reason why i didnt make a big deal about this until i received a phone call the other day. Well newayz back to what happened, well newayz he came outside with me and we started talking and he was explaining how sometimes when hes back from work "military" he has nothing to do and thinks we should hang out and i can show him around my area. Which isnt a big deal until he started saying how he remembers me from when i met him awhile back and how good i looked and how he thought he was gonna be hanging out with me more. I just thought oh hes drunk. Hes just saying things he dosent mean. Well he called me yesterday about hanging out next friday night and he told me to dress sexy like i always do and that he wanted everyone to see the fine ass lady hes with. I took that as ok well thats nice thanks. He also mentioned how if he gets too drunk he figures he can just stay the night at my place and the issue is my cousin is ok with him going out to the club with me but im sure he dosent say the things he says to me to her and im nervous and theres no way i want him staying the night at my house but i also dont want him driving home drunk because he lives 45 mins away so hmmm wat to do wat to do.. a lil advice please....please

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know what your situation is, but unless you're really interested in your cousin's BF then I'd tell him to find someone else to hang out with (like your cousin).

If you are interested in him, tell I'm to dump your cousin first - otherwise things will be difficult with your cousin.

To tell the truth, unless the guy has been drunk everytime he contacts you, he sounds like a jerk to me. Sorry to be so direct.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what he wants! He is a predatory flirt.
He is attracted to you, and he wants to fuck you!

Do you really want your cousin with a loser like this guy?

I have met his kind before. I suggest you find another tourguide for him, (preferably an unattractive one). If you accompany him to any club, bar, hardware store, drinking establishment, restaurant, or movie prepare to deal with an octopus. If he is in your car you won't be able to drive for swatting away his hands.

FYI - He's doing this because he knows how close you are to your cousin and that you would never tell her about his overtures because that would hurt her. Call his bluff! Your cousin might be angry for a bit, but in the long run you will both be better off.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
echoing everyone else...

tell your cousin everything. he sounds like a pig and i would have nothing more to do with him. not worth your time. especially not worth possibly losing your relationship with your cousin.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
45 mins is a significant distance so insisting he take a cab is not likely an option.

You haven't promised him that you'll be the only one going out with him, so you could bring your boyfriend if you're seeing someone, or get a trusted girlfriend to go with you and ask her to stay the night at your house as well. You and she can share the bed he can take the floor. Make sure he leaves the next day before she does. Telling him you both promised to help her or your bf move should hasten him on his way.

If you don't have a boyfriend but do have a male friend you trust, explain the situation to him and ask him to pose as your new boyfriend. This could be a nice way to spend some time with a guy you know but haven't figured a way to get closer to. This way he can play your night in shining armour.

The simplest way to avoid this if you're uncomfortable with his possible intentions towards you is to call him while faking a horrible case of mono/ menstrual cramps/ any illness of your choosing that requires you seek alone time. If he suggests coming out anyway to either nurse you back to health or just so he has a place to stay then he's not respecting your request for space. He's a dick if he does this and you're under no obligation to be nice to him.

It sounds like he might be a dick anyway. If it becomes blatantly obvious that he's seeking sex from you I would tell your cousin about it. You won't be doing her any favour by letting her become more attached to someone who doesn't respect her.

On a different note if that's you in your avatar I must know where you got that hands/bra thing. I want one!

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Talk to your cousin. Even if it is okay with her it does not have to beokay with you. Say no if you want. He sounds like a snake. Don't be alone with him unless you want it.
I agree with Wrat. Mainly the part about the guy sounding like a snake. Doesn't really sound like a nice situation for anyone involved. It sounds like you are really the determining factor on how things will go. I suggest the high road my dear!

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seems the direct approach is the best approach. if you are not interested tell him to fekk off. tell him you wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
actually the two last posts weren't that.. good advice.
contrary to the others.

As long as you don't have a crush on him or even love him stay the hell away from him. It's your cousin's bf. I don't know about your relationship to your cousin but you only will get in trouble.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fisrt thing fisrt
TELL YOUR Cousin:eek: :eek:

If you don't want to then CALL the guy a CAB!! He won't be driving home DRUNK!!!:wink:

echoing everyone else...

tell your cousin everything. he sounds like a pig and i would have nothing more to do with him. not worth your time. especially not worth possibly losing your relationship with your cousin.

Talk to your cousin. Even if it is okay with her it does not have to beokay with you. Say no if you want. He sounds like a snake. Don't be alone with him unless you want it.
I agree with everyone here there, Bremerchick. Tell your cousin outright what he did. Good or bad, she has to know. Next, i'd change my Phone# & not be so liberal with handing it out.

You'd be doing your cousin a favor by telling her what her BF's done.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or tell him not to come at all and to FUCK OFF or you'll tell your cousin. Or tell your cousin anyway. But if I were you, I wouldn't even go out with someone like that. Refuse to even meet him and only do so at family gatherings. No need for you to entertain the idea of a drunken night out with him. Unless that's what you want of course.