My Craigslist Ad

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Ah, glorious day: 4-5 spam replies to the ad wanting me to sign up for some stupid site or another, or fake "women" with links to their fake Myspace profiles.

Clearly the art of the Internet hook-up is not one of my strong-points.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Well...damn...who could say NO to that!!! YOU GO GUY!!!!

Haha, well it's not so much that people (more specifically women) are saying "no"...it's that they're:

1. Not saying anything at all

2. They're not saying what I need or want to hear

3. They're not women

If and when these three barriers are overcome, well then I'm in.

And actually, at least 9 out of 10 women (on the average) I've been interested in my real life have said "no" to this...why else would I be on CL trying to find a hook-up? They're not exactly beating down my door over here kids. :tongue:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, dildo jokes aside. (Refreshing honesty on that, by the way.) What's the deal? You don't look unattractive. Seems like you're taking care of your body, and you seem pretty nice. Any reasons why you think you're not batting so well?

And, yeah, CL spam does suck.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try talking to women you meet while you are out. i bet you will do a lot better. A friend of mine used to go out alone all the time so that he would have no choice but to go talk to people he didn't know. give it a shot and just be yourself.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I tend to talk to women most often in a bar. I have recommended to a friend trying to get back out there in the dating world to think of some hobbies or volunteer work that would get him around other people, women included. That way, he's kinda in his element and at least has something in common with the women attending.

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're obviously good looking and well-written, but I think you'd have better luck with the dating section. Sure, it's a pain in the ass. All us straight guys would like having the option of easy no-strings attached sex with women. Unfortunately, that's not very realistic, no matter how big your cock is. If you want to get in their pants, you need to make some sort of connection, or at least pretend like you are.

Or you can always pay. And I don't necessarily mean pros. There are plenty of cute regular girls on there who will ride you like a mechanical bull for a small donation. I've done it, and it was great.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Buddy, if you want to meet some women...Craigslist is NOT the place to find them.

Help the man out with some suggestions.

Okay. Well you did it now...:smile::biggrin1:

It depends on D-Low's goals...if he wants to meet women for: 1) dating. 2) sex. 3) friendship.

I HATE FUCKING INTERNET INTERMEDIARY DATE/FUCK SITES. They are so unnatural. You are so better off meeting women in public naturally.

Environment:
You are dating in a weird economy and weird times.
People are sophisticated as ever. We want this in a person. We want that. Like ordering merchandise or shopping at the mall. There is so much to choose from. But is this person right for me? And all you have is that first impression. So...

Meet as many women in public. Talk to them. Be nice. Be sincere with the compliments. Be honest. (If you want sex, do not ask them for sex. If they think you are hot, sex will come.)

Be humble. Tell them that you are having a hard time meeting women. Women have concerns, too. Find out what women want in a mate. Sex partner.
A friend. If that woman isn't into you. That is okay. There is always another that will be into you. You are meeting women.

You can meet women at bars. You can meet women at nightclubs. You can meet women at sporting events. Wine tastings. Birthday parties. Christmas parties. Restaurants. Churches. Synagogues. Supermarket. Malls.

If you have a hobby. There is a single woman out there who likes that hobby. Start a hobby sharing dating group. Have a potluck dinner and show a movie.

Learn to cook--if you don't already know. Cook some really delicious meals and desserts--Vegetarian and Carnivorous. (Prepared with food safety in mind.) Women are wowed by men that can cook and clean up his dirty dishes. And if you meet a woman that likes you, you can really get some points in cooking her favorite dish like she likes it. But if you aren't into what she likes, fix something that you like as well.

Find out what women like to talk about. Find out the topics that are not to be discussed beforehand. Ask them what they aren't interested in. Tell women what you like to talk about and what you don't like talking about. Talk about things that are interesting. Take notes. Pay attention.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, dildo jokes aside. (Refreshing honesty on that, by the way.) What's the deal? You don't look unattractive. Seems like you're taking care of your body, and you seem pretty nice. Any reasons why you think you're not batting so well?

And, yeah, CL spam does suck.

Haha, well thanks for appreciating my honesty. And yeah CL spam does suck, but it has given me so, so many invitations to join XXXBlackBook.com or some shit like that. :rolleyes:

As for why the rampant sexual futility, at least lately, I can think of:

1. The most attractive women to me, that I know, that I see around are in long-term relationships and off the market. Be great if they weren't, but they're not.

2. No real social network in the sense of friends who could provide a means to opportunities. Not a whole lot of people want to help me get laid, in other words. If anything, they think I've got women everywhere.

3. Never had any real luck picking up anyone at a bar. Not really my element, at least not the meat-market type bars. Some solo guy, who by the way doesn't resemble the typical crowd at the bars, probably is not going to get any. Nobody likes out-of-place strangers at the bar.

4. Everyone I've been with has come from one of four areas: Work, School, Internet, Friends (or at least introduced by friends or met a party, etc.). Given that I'm unemployed, not in school, Internet ain't working, and the friends are not helping...

5. Not really interested in anyone I'm meeting on a day-to-day basis. I mean the only people who come on to me are typically middle-aged, desperate women at the bar.

That would be about it mostly.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
You're obviously good looking and well-written, but I think you'd have better luck with the dating section. Sure, it's a pain in the ass. All us straight guys would like having the option of easy no-strings attached sex with women. Unfortunately, that's not very realistic, no matter how big your cock is. If you want to get in their pants, you need to make some sort of connection, or at least pretend like you are.

Or you can always pay. And I don't necessarily mean pros. There are plenty of cute regular girls on there who will ride you like a mechanical bull for a small donation. I've done it, and it was great.

200-300 bucks for an hour with a hooker, especially while I'm unemployed, is not a very budget-conscious move. Frankly I'd rather jerk it off, because if I went down that route I'd probably have to blow anything I'd get coming in on hookers. Hence, the search for either: a relationship with sex, or casual sex with people I want to have sex with.

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
200-300 bucks for an hour with a hooker, especially while I'm unemployed, is not a very budget-conscious move. Frankly I'd rather jerk it off, because if I went down that route I'd probably have to blow anything I'd get coming in on hookers. Hence, the search for either: a relationship with sex, or casual sex with people I want to have sex with.

I fucked the last girl for $100. Okay, so she was kind of busted. But this other really hot young thing wants to meet me for $150. And another milf for $100. And another cute one for $100. The list goes on. Sure, there are overweight older women with messed up faces who want charge me like $200 or hot ones who think they have golden vaginas and won't do me for less than $300, but I just don't even respond to them. And with these non-pros, there's usually no agreed-upon time limit, so I can usually make the session last at least an hour (but not much more admittedly).

Then again, prositution's legal here in Canada, so maybe it's easier to find cheap girls.

I guess it boils down to how badly you want sex versus other luxuries.

Last edited: