My Crush

HungVirgin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is my first story, so feel free to give any criticism. This story is based on real people, but the events are rather fictionalized. Enjoy!

As I jogged around the gym, I couldn't help but stare at his adorable ass. By no means his best asset, it was still hot enough to cause my shorts to get a little tighter. I knew that I shouldn't keep staring; if I got a hard-on in gym shorts in front of everybody I'd be mortified. Still, it was difficult, he was just so sexy!

His name was Andrew, and he was the cutest guy I'd ever seen. He had emerald green eyes and short brown hair that was styled to look sexily messy. He was only slightly shorter than me, at around 5'10". He really wasn't the hottest guy at school, but something about him made me lust after him like no other. He wasn't muscular, but neither was he fat at all. He was just a guy, an incredibly amazingly, ridiculously sexy guy whom I would do anything to service!

Thoughts of running my hands all over his body consumed my thoughts until gym ended and we returned to the locker room. I specifically picked a spot across from Andrew so I could watch him change. I stared out of the corner of my eye as he pulled down his gym shorts to reveal these tight orange boxer briefs. Bjorn Borg, easily the hottest brand of underwear. I got a glimpse of his ass before he turned around to reveal what was undoubtedly my favorite aspect about him, his bulge! He filled out those Bjorn Borgs quite nicely if I do say so myself!

He pulled up his jeans - which did nothing to hide his bulge - and began changing his shirt. He showed off his flat stomach with just a hint of ab, and I couldn't help but let out a small gasp. I could feel myself starting to tent in my own boxers, and quickly pulled up my own jeans. My cock strained against them, but they helped a little to hide my boner. I glanced back over at Andrew, but he had already put his shirt on. "Damn," I thought, "I missed the show!"

I quickly left the locker room, dying to get home so I could beat off to thoughts of my sexy crush!

Reactions: l0rdcastamere