My cuckold tendency...leading to great sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by virgin_bi, Oct 17, 2010.

1. virgin_bi

virgin_bi Member

Hey,
    I was having a conversation with my girl friend. Where, I was telling her my opinion about women having affairs. I told her that it dint really reflect on her character, by that I mean, if a women cheats, doesn't mean she's a bad person. She ended up saying "You seem to be encouraging me". I guess, I was disturbed by that, she was too. After a while, she called me, and said that she's been getting a lot of attention in her office and guys flirting with her made her feel flattered, which made her feel guilty. We've been together for 6 years now, I pretty much know I can't really flatter her the same way. Which was also my response to her and asked not to feel guilty, as there nothing wrong to feel flattered. We had a little fight after that and then best part make up sex. Funny thing, I was beginning to ask her about cock and what she like about them. She was on fire when I showed her vids of huge cocks and she kept telling me how she would suck them. Never seen my girl friend go so wild before. Can't believe this whole cuckold thing works for me.

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
  3. virgin_bi

virgin_bi Member

Yeah, I guess the articles does capture a few versions of "Why I like it". The thing I can relate to the most is the female empowerment....which explains why I love wonder women so much. Also, the part that I'm not entirely straight. Good read. Thanks for that.

4. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Good to see my thoughts confirmed.
    this is why i will never do couples.

Draft saved Draft deleted