My cum makes my tongue numb is that a problem?

besterchester

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so my girl has this kinda fetish for getting sprayed with my cum and spreading it all around. I find it to be hot as hell, so we fuck, she blows me or I jerk off on her and she spreads it all around while I watch.

Anyway, the other night she was getting close to getting me off and I had this inspiration that it would be hot as hell to cum all over her chest, then lick it off and kiss her with it in my mouth so she could swallow it(she LOVES to swallow) So I did it, it was my first time getting a "Real" taste of my own cum. I had tasted it on her breath after kissing her seconds after she had blown me and swallowed, but never had it actually in my own mouth before.

After I transfered all of it (and it was a hell of a lot) to her mouth and she swallowed every last drop, I noticed that my tongue was numb, but only in the places where my cum had been on my tongue. I asked her if that was normal and she said that she had never gotten even the slightest bit of numbness from all the times she had it on her tongue and in her mouth.

My thinking is that it's possible that I'm allergic to my own nut butter, but I thought I'd ask some of you and see what you could come up with.

Chester

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok bester,,,,, now try this test. repeat the cum act with your gf for 10 or 12 more times, then let us know if u have the same symptoms.
i doubt u r allergic to your own juice. u probably are a little sensitive because u tried something new. that is a good sign for your. keep trying and playing. enjoy your sex. there is nothing wrong with tasting your sperm.
al

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't get worried if I were you, I occasionally notice the same thing, I get a very slight numbness and I describe it as a slight battery acid tang. Maybe we're more sensitive to whatever it is in cum that can have this effect.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
There is such things as allergies to seminal fluid and stuff. Try coming on yourself and see if you get a slight red rash... If so.. it's only an allergy.

NWS

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Each guy is a little different. I've had cum that has slightly to greatly numbed my tongue but yet I've had several that has left no numbness at all.

First, I HIGHLY doubt that you are alergic to your own bodily fluids. If there are antibodies (source of alergic reactions) against semen in your mouth then there are most likely the very same antibodies in your reproductive system as well.

Second, I believe an alergic reaction is more of an inflamatory reaction (swelling, burning, rash etc.) than numbness.

I think your reaction is a result of the pH differences. You mouth should be fairly neutral in pH. Your semen should be fairly basic in pH (about 8). The alkaline (base) taste could make your tounge feel numb.

Like SpoildPrincess mentioned the battery acid twang, I know that taste, and I actually think it is exactly the right taste, but technically basic rather than acid.

Here's a research article about alkaline taste, in which alkali is described as chemically irritating to the tounge: http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0002-9556(194801)61%3A1%3C90%3ATATACO%3E2.0.CO%3B2-0

Oh yea, and the difference in taste between you and your girl... people's mouths and bodies are different pH's, and it is true that people have differing sensetivities to pH changes.

besterchester

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your responses guys.

Latest update.

We tried again last night(3 times). The first time I came in her mouth and kissed her and she gave it all to me(I never knew there was that much) and I played with it in my mouth for a minute then swallowed it. My tongue was a bit numb, but not real bad. The second time, same thing, no numbness and it even tasted better. The 3rd time I came on her face and licked it off and had a slight numbness, but not as much as the other day.

I think it's all good. I think I'm gonna save a lot of rags from having to be washed now, I freakin love to eat my cum now. Can't wait to get home tonight and jerk off so I can eat it again.

when u nut in ur girl mouth and she swallow it but she its. bruned her tongue and throat what does that mean