my cummy problem

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know if anyone else has this happen to them, but I'd thought I'd ask. I just want to know if this is normal. Sometimes my cock oozes some cum-like stuff for no reason at all. I can be aroused or not but this thin cum-like liquid comes out of me. Sometimes it happens after I pee. Is this something I should be worried about? I've been tested for STDs & I'm clean there. Thanx. I'm 18 & a college student.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Could just be precum. If you hadn't tested negative, I would've recommended getting tested for gonorrhea.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
since you didnt mention any pain or anything involved,
it is precum.

i have this too...even though it may have been half an hour or so
after i cum,
when i pee, there seems to be some weird mixture of
precum there too.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hung sperm boy,
i think that what are you experiencing is precum. i have quite a lot of it myself. mine tends to be different than actual 'cum'. in my case it's a clear very sticky fluid that comes out when ever i am semi to fully erect.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Apr 15 2005, 05:11 PM
I don't know if anyone else has this happen to them, but I'd thought I'd ask. I just want to know if this is normal. Sometimes my cock oozes some cum-like stuff for no reason at all. I can be aroused or not but this thin cum-like liquid comes out of me. Sometimes it happens after I pee. Is this something I should be worried about? I've been tested for STDs & I'm clean there. Thanx. I'm 18 & a college student.
[post=300899]Quoted post[/post]​

HSB, do you ever take any type of stimulants? Ephedra/ephedrine, pseudoephedrine (an antihistimine), amphetamine, or even excessive caffeine can cause the prostate gland to increase its non-stimulated output of semen (yes, the whitish stuff, not the clear pre-cum.) I used to drink a tea called "Morning Thunder" - it contained regular tea, and matte - and it would cause this phenomenon. Nothing to worry about, although it is startling.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Apr 15 2005, 09:11 PM

HungSpermBoy, when are the times that this happens? Give some examples.

By the way, it used to happen to me all the time........ and I never had a STD in my life....

Str8Jake

Just Browsing
Media
I get that too. Not pre-cum though. It is just extra cum that needs to cum out. Instead of a nocturnial emmission it cums out like this. Usually it feels like I have to pee, but when I do, it cums out like ropey cum...not hard or anything while this happens. Does this sound like what is happening to you?

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Str8Jake@Apr 20 2005, 06:34 PM
I get that too. Not pre-cum though. It is just extra cum that needs to cum out. Instead of a nocturnial emmission it cums out like this. Usually it feels like I have to pee, but when I do, it cums out like ropey cum...not hard or anything while this happens. Does this sound like what is happening to you?
[post=302662]Quoted post[/post]​

Mine looks like a mix between precum & cum. Sometimes it comes out before I pee. It doesn't happen all the time though. I've been tested for STDs & I'm clean like I said before. I'm sexually active but only with my g/f. I get erections all the time during the day so maybe it's a build-up of fluids. It never hurts or is sensitive or anything like that.

Thanx for all the help, guys.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Str8Jake@Apr 20 2005, 11:34 PM

This is the exactly what use to happen to me. I ended up seeing a urologist about this cuz it was so weird ( I was 26 at the time and not sexually active). It was'nt a UTI ( he thought it was but after testing he realized it was'nt).

When it started happening, I was horny all the time. So I thought, to get rid of the excess ejaculation, I would masturbate ( like every day for 3 weeks.) And funny enough that did the trick.

I don't know if all the excess masturbation cleared out my prostate or what, but it worked!

How often do you masturbate? Maybe you just need a good purging :p

Str8Jake

Just Browsing
Media
It is a mixture of cum/precum. Same thing, when I am really horned up etc is when it happens. Usually only happens when I don't get off for 2 days (unusual 4 me) Also happens more when I take certain vitamins/cold medice (zinc pills)

One time it happened when I was with someone in bed for the first time. I was getting turned on, and I just let loose for a second and it leaked out everywhere. I just told them it was pre-cum...cause you'll know when I really cum!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Str8Jake@Apr 21 2005, 04:32 PM
It is a mixture of cum/precum. Same thing, when I am really horned up etc is when it happens. Usually only happens when I don't get off for 2 days (unusual 4 me) Also happens more when I take certain vitamins/cold medice (zinc pills)

One time it happened when I was with someone in bed for the first time. I was getting turned on, and I just let loose for a second and it leaked out everywhere. I just told them it was pre-cum...cause you'll know when I really cum!
[post=302945]Quoted post[/post]​

The reason why I went to the doctor was because it would happen while I was'nt even excited or erect. Did this happen to you also?

But like I said before, I was'nt masurbating very much ( to busy), so I think I was in need of a good "purging" or masturbation marathon so to speak :evilgrin:

One thing I do remember, when this would happen I would get so turned-on by all the extra leaked :D :evilgrin:

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Apr 15 2005, 04:11 PM

Some medications have this as a side effect. Check any medications you might be taking for sexual side effects and consult your doctor. Some things you might want to ask yourself are: Is this a recent change? When was your last prostate exam? Was it normal? Have you had any trama in that area?

If this is a recent change or you have had an abnormal prostate exam it should be looked at as a red flag and could indicate a potentially serious problem.

Jimmy

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by alleyblu+Apr 21 2005, 07:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Apr 21 2005, 07:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Str8Jake@Apr 20 2005, 11:34 PM
I get that too.  Not pre-cum though.  It is just extra cum that needs to cum out.  Instead of a nocturnial emmission it cums out like this.  Usually it feels like I have to pee, but when I do, it cums out like ropey cum...not hard or anything while this happens.  Does this sound like what is happening to you?

This is the exactly what use to happen to me. I ended up seeing a urologist about this cuz it was so weird ( I was 26 at the time and not sexually active). It was&#39;nt a UTI ( he thought it was but after testing he realized it was&#39;nt).

When it started happening, I was horny all the time. So I thought, to get rid of the excess ejaculation, I would masturbate ( like every day for 3 weeks.) And funny enough that did the trick.

I don&#39;t know if all the excess masturbation cleared out my prostate or what, but it worked&#33;

How often do you masturbate? Maybe you just need a good purging :p
[post=302871]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:D I have sex all the time with my g/f & I masturbate in between, so I don&#39;t think it&#39;s not enough "purging". I purge every chance I get&#33;&#33; I&#39;m thinking it&#39;s just my body & genetics.

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by BoredLoser@Apr 23 2005, 01:27 AM
Pre cum.. that shit pisses me off
[post=303656]Quoted post[/post]​

[Assuming no illness/pathology]:

The "pre cum" (clear fluid) occurs usually in conjunction with urination, in order to stablize the pH of the urethra, since urine can vary from acidic to alkaline. This is to protect the viability of the sperm. Think of it as a "neutral lubricant" (not lubricant for penetration, but for survival of millions of delicate cells). It might also occur independent of urination, if there&#39;s a pH issue; it doesn&#39;t necessarily indicate illness...it could be consumption of citrus fruits, various beverages, etc.

The "cum leakage" (white fluid) is just as described in the above posts: the body ridding itself gradually of excess production.

Both situations apparently drop off significantly by age 30 or so.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[post=303656]Quoted post[/post]​
[Assuming no illness/pathology]:

The "pre cum" (clear fluid) occurs usually in conjunction with urination, in order to stablize the pH of the urethra, since urine can vary from acidic to alkaline. This is to protect the viability of the sperm. Think of it as a "neutral lubricant" (not lubricant for penetration, but for survival of millions of delicate cells). It might also occur independent of urination, if there&#39;s a pH issue; it doesn&#39;t necessarily indicate illness...it could be consumption of citrus fruits, various beverages, etc.

The "cum leakage" (white fluid) is just as described in the above posts: the body ridding itself gradually of excess production.

Both situations apparently drop off significantly by age 30 or so.
[post=303702]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Thanks Supportive Female....its nice to have a "motherly figure" chime in with some advive :)

-Ablue