My current routine

For the time being, I'm just trying to work little by little. This is my current routine: On Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays (The days where I get to be home alone), I would start by wrapping a heating pad over my dick. I always make sure to never burn myself with it. After some time with that, I would lube up and I would do two techniques:

1. I Make the OK sign with my right hand around my dick and slowly move upwards to the head of the penis while the left hand "holds" my penis at the base, and repeat.
2. Somewhat the same, I would hold my penis with my left hand and with my right hand I would hold it and slowly stretch outwards.

Any suggestions?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you are doing "wet jelqs" three times a day. I would add different stretches and Kegels.

I would go to either PE Gym or Thunder's Place or both and look closely at their beginner's routines. They both also have photos and videos demonstrating jelqing and stretches.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also - also - and I cannot say this enough!!!

Work safely, comfortably - a dull ache/used/marathon fuck-fest feeling is OKAY! Pain, rawness, redness, blisters, etc? NOT OKAY!!

And of course, keep a close eye on your mental well being it goes a long way as it pertains to PE and finding your personal success. Always, always too - if there are any lingering questions about techniques or you hit a mental/physical roadblock, ASK if there is something you can do. Likely one of us PE'ers out here had something similar happen, can help with the Q, settle doubts, or aid you through rest and recovery.

And most of all - ENJOY & much good luck. :D