My current stretching method

D

deleted16077001

That's cool that you're using ball weights to stretch! I'm stretching my balls and can use my weights for my dick

What's the blue thing that you have?

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

biegeparlay

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's cool that you're using ball weights to stretch! I'm stretching my balls and can use my weights for my dick

What's the blue thing that you have?
The blue cap is from a penis extender kit I found off of Wish. The cap is pretty much the main item I use out of the whole kit.

biegeparlay

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here’s a quick video of my progress. One is from august 2022 while the other is from July 2023.

I try my best to have a routine down. But most of time it’s very sparse. I noticed I did get some length which is very promising. Traction like hanging or devices to stretch it out, do work. Just have to be consistent.

When I do long periods, I usually do a light weight. Where I can walk around, work, and do errands through out the day.

For the short periods, I do go bit heavier. From 1 lb to 3lb. Maybe about 20-30 minutes. Then I reduce the weight back to 1lb.

Hopefully this helps individuals that are stretching and the ones that are planning to stretch.
20230722130005_HD.mov

biegeparlay

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you keep the weight from falling of?
I bought a silicone sleeve off of Amazon. I then wrap it around the bell housing for the head. The minimal suction from those two are enough to keep it from falling off.

The only way I’ve had it come off is when I constantly get up and sit down. Changing angles of the bell lets some air in. Then it will come off.