My Curved Penis

OK. So recently I've become worried about the downward curve of my penis, and to me it's very curved. I've checked the site for curves like mine but I can't find anything. I've had the curve for as long as I can remember and it doesn't cause me any pain but I was wondering if it could be anything serious. (I'm still a virgin so I don't know how it will affect sex). Also, I've asked a few friends how theirs is shaped and they all say it's pretty much straight with a SLIGHT curve. I know that I'm not the only one with this (I can't be) and any help would be much appreciated.

(Check out my gallery to see my curve)

tehRiot

Just Browsing
Media
I have quite the downward curve...Its never stopped me from having great sex and the general consensus of the women that i have slept with is that its somewhat rare but they like it so whateves

DonaldDraper

Just Browsing
Media
My penis has a banana like curve and although I have wished for it to be straight, I don't ever really get a negative reaction because of it (more positive reactions, for it being different actually)...and a lot of females tell me the curve feels better when hitting from the back. So it basically makes having sex in some positions better, while others may be worse....overall, I don't think it's anything worth having surgery over if it doesn't cause you pain.

D_Harry_Krautch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a very prominant curve to the left and use to be very insecure about it and shy at times. After finding this site and having open conversation with male/female friends about my curve, I learned that it is something a lot of people love. And of course by this I also found out that it really hit those areas that my partners both male & female never knew they had - So don't feel bad about it, flaunt it! :)

426805-0232.jpg

P.S - Check out my gallery pics and feel free to comment :)

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I curve left, not quite as severe as opener, but I measure a good 3/4 longer on the outside than on the inside of the curve. I don't really like this curve. Is there a way to correct this. My curve matches the way I usually dress. . .cock on the left. I've recently started to dress the other way, hoping this might help straighten it? Any tips for straightening exercises?