My Curved Penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_09ijhgfr67yj, Jun 7, 2011.

1. D_09ijhgfr67yj

D_09ijhgfr67yj New Member

OK. So recently I've become worried about the downward curve of my penis, and to me it's very curved. I've checked the site for curves like mine but I can't find anything. I've had the curve for as long as I can remember and it doesn't cause me any pain but I was wondering if it could be anything serious. (I'm still a virgin so I don't know how it will affect sex). Also, I've asked a few friends how theirs is shaped and they all say it's pretty much straight with a SLIGHT curve. I know that I'm not the only one with this (I can't be) and any help would be much appreciated.

(Check out my gallery to see my curve)

2. pomaz59

pomaz59 Member

3. coolestguy

coolestguy Member

another person thats on the same boat. Can you post your pictures? If the curve is less than 15 degree, doctors usually don't recommend surgery. I wish mine is arrow straight. I am getting mine fixed.

4. WaDez_BBC

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    yeah I got the same kinda of issue, but I don't see it as a serious issue. you can view my pics is needed

5. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A downward curve is the best looking penis imo! :smile: (I'm opposite of you with an upward curve)

There are plenty of members here who share your same shape, including one of our biggest: runner9 - http://www.lpsg.org/members/runner9.html

6. tehRiot

tehRiot New Member

I have quite the downward curve...Its never stopped me from having great sex and the general consensus of the women that i have slept with is that its somewhat rare but they like it so whateves

7. alarmboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    get compliments a lot more than complaints about my downward curve online and in person.

8. DonaldDraper

DonaldDraper New Member

My penis has a banana like curve and although I have wished for it to be straight, I don't ever really get a negative reaction because of it (more positive reactions, for it being different actually)...and a lot of females tell me the curve feels better when hitting from the back. So it basically makes having sex in some positions better, while others may be worse....overall, I don't think it's anything worth having surgery over if it doesn't cause you pain.

9. D_Harry_Krautch

D_Harry_Krautch New Member

I have a very prominant curve to the left and use to be very insecure about it and shy at times. After finding this site and having open conversation with male/female friends about my curve, I learned that it is something a lot of people love. And of course by this I also found out that it really hit those areas that my partners both male & female never knew they had - So don't feel bad about it, flaunt it! :)

[​IMG]

P.S - Check out my gallery pics and feel free to comment :)

10. opener_74

opener_74 Member

Albums:
    Hi,guys, I curve to the right when I'm har , ucan see my pics and I get no complaints at all...

11. B_MrSexyBody

B_MrSexyBody New Member

relax. nothing to worry about.

12. odave

odave Member

I curve left, not quite as severe as opener, but I measure a good 3/4 longer on the outside than on the inside of the curve. I don't really like this curve. Is there a way to correct this. My curve matches the way I usually dress. . .cock on the left. I've recently started to dress the other way, hoping this might help straighten it? Any tips for straightening exercises?

Draft saved Draft deleted