My dad caught my mom in bed with an Arab

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the general story is - mum got banged senseless, Arab guy enjoyed himself getting his end away for the first time, (yeah right!) and Dad got turned on.. So everyone's happy.

Poor daughter gets traumatised - shame, but these thing happen!.

If they are all happy, get over it!, they can't be that worried if they've spoken about it.

Move on

Why are you telling anybody, about this? Wouldn't it be better to keep this amongst the family?
cigarbabe:saevil:

Even my dad shares this with his co-workers, I see no reason why I should not tell it to the whole world. My mom's 18 year old Arabian lover impregnated my mom and my dad is actually excited.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even my dad shares this with his co-workers, I see no reason why I should not tell it to the whole world. My mom's 18 year old Arabian lover impregnated my mom and my dad is actually excited.

Well good for you babycakes! I hope your announcement has made you happy - perhaps you should also hire a publicist and arrange to also get the story into The New York Times, Vanity Fair and Vogue Magazine :biggrin1:

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well really nice of you to share n' all, but what do you want us to say.

Congratulation, your Mum and Dad and their Arab boy must be so happy ??

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There there Sandra my darling! You just relax! Take it easy! Thats it! Take those lovely pills your nice doctor and shrink gave you! Dont tug at your straight-jacket and restraint straps, they are there for your own good! As is the glass bullet-proof screen between your holding-cell and the outside world! Relax! The nurses are there to help you! Thats it! The injection will start to work in a few minutes! The doctor is there for your own good my darling! Please dont try and bite him or the nurses again! The medical helicopter is coming to take you to that nice secure high-security unit where you came from! Obviously the electric shock therapy and the surgery you had havent quite worked yet! Dont you worry babycakes! The doctors will sort you out! It will all have a lovely ending my darlin! :biggrin1:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dad came home from work one day and caught an 18 year old Arab guy lying on top of my mom, violently pounding her. He just stood there frozen for several minutes and watched. Later he admitted it kinda turned him on.

NURSE, we have a live one here!!! :biggrin1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There there Sandra my darling! You just relax! Take it easy! Thats it! Take those lovely pills your nice doctor and shrink gave you! Dont tug at your straight-jacket and restraint straps, they are there for your own good! As is the glass bullet-proof screen between your holding-cell and the outside world! Relax! The nurses are there to help you! Thats it! The injection will start to work in a few minutes! The doctor is there for your own good my darling! Please dont try and bite him or the nurses again! The medical helicopter is coming to take you to that nice secure high-security unit where you came from! Obviously the electric shock therapy and the surgery you had havent quite worked yet! Dont you worry babycakes! The doctors will sort you out! It will all have a lovely ending my darlin! :biggrin1:

POLICE NEWSFLASH

An inmate known as Sandra has escaped from LA mental hospital after an hour long struggle with nurses and armed guards. Currently hiding out somewhere within the shady threads and postings of LPSG this individual is mentally ill and highly dangerous. Check out the other postings and be warned

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So...what do you think this is? The choices:

1. an Arab gentleman who has turned his fantasy about raping a Jewish woman (hence the name Sandra Lesbowicz) into this story; or

2. an Arab man who believes that all Jewish woman secretly want to be fucked by an arab man; or

3. an Arab man who wants to demean a Jewish husband by cuckolding him; or

4. an Arab man who secretly finds Jewish woman sexually attractive; or

5. a Jewish woman who secretly wants to be raped/fucked by an Arab man; or

6. a Jewish man who wants to be cuckolded by an Arab man; or

7. none of the above; or

8. all of the above.

The possibilities are endless...except for the possibility that this story is true, I think.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I just want to say that I am a patriot of America, and that I am proudly joining the military after my last semester of college next year. Having said that, I happen to be first generation American, and I also happen to be half Middle Eastern (Lebanese, Christian/Maronite). YES, I am indeed, half Arabic. I am sorry to see this thread turn into what it did... fortunately, we are all pretty much ananymous on here, so I won't allow myself to be truly offended or insulted by some of the "ethnocentric," for lack of a nicer term, comments that have been posted about Middle Eastern people. My piece to all here is this: The Middle East is a very diverse and dynamic-complex region filled with genetic/cultural influence from pretty much the entire rest of the world that surrounds it. Having said that, Let me remind everyone that there is a difference between ETHNICITY and RACE. "Arab," is a cultural/ethnic term, NOT a race. For example, as a Lebanese Maronite, I am bilogically no different than my Mediteranean neighbors the Greeks. But I am different than lets say, Saddam Hussein from Iraq....Anyways. Before I go off on a bunch of tangents and educate everyone on ethnocentrism and anthropology....everyone please stop making generaliztions about people because we all know how dynamic the human condition is. Thank you all:smile:

PS: My father always jokingly and seriously too I think, made comments about how Lebanese men were well endowed and were natural fab lovers...lol. I always laughed and took it the same as the saying that everyone states about all black men being huge... It just so happens, that I come from a well endowed lineage, but I'm sure there are large and small men in ALL races and Ethnicities.
PEACE!"

Wow, I can't even believe I dignified Sandra in her last thread...Sandra, um, BE GONE!

lpjunkie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dad came home from work one day and caught an 18 year old Arab guy lying on top of my mom, violently pounding her. He just stood there frozen for several minutes and watched. Later he admitted it kinda turned him on.

is ur name george bush?? and ur mom is barbra right??