My Dad's Best Friend - Revised

B_cdcm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
“My Dad’s Friend”

It all started one hot summer day when my dad, his friend JJ, and I all went camping at the lake. The three of us had been fishing all morning and when we finally came back to clean our fish and figure out something to do the rest of the day, we had decided that it was too hot to do anything that required a lot of work. So we decided to put the Sea-Doo’s in the lake and have some fun on them, or go swimming for the rest of the afternoon.
So when we were changing into our swim suits and getting ready to go down to the lake JJ was in his camper and my dad was in ours, I already had my swimming trunks on so I decided to go into JJ’s camper to get some towels and something to drink, since he had been there for a week and we had just gotten in late the night before, so all of his drinks were iced down. So I walked in and the door leading up to his bedroom was wide open and there JJ stood butt naked with a boner, that I would soon find out be a little over 8 inches long, admiring his body in the mirror. JJ was hot for an older man; he is 44 years old, 6’2”, 225 pounds, and totally ripped. I could hardly believe what I was looking at. All I could do was just stare at him with my mouth dropped. I have had a crush on JJ since meeting him 4 years prior. After, what seemed too short, he moved to the side of his bed, which was blocked by a wall to my view. So I walked to the ice chest in the back of his trailer and got a bottle of water and JJ walked down the stairs and just looked at me and I could tell he was totally embarrassed.
I just cracked a smile at him hoping that he could read that I was COMPLETELY fine with what just happened, but I don’t think it worked. And he quickly walked outside not saying a word to me. I was sitting down at his dinner table inside when I heard him and my dad talking outside about getting ready to go down to the lake and decided to get up and head outside. Just as I reached to door, JJ opened it before I could get my hand on the handle and asked if I would walk back up and get him a towel, so I did as I was told.
I had walked upstairs, got the towel, and was walking back downstairs when I got a Charlie Horse in my leg and fell the rest of the way down. JJ quickly hurried in to see what all the commotion was inside and saw my on the ground holding my leg, and since he is a coach and athletic trainer he started massaging my leg to get it to stop hurting so we could meet my dad at the dock. Well as he was doing such a good job I hadn’t noticed my rising dick in my suit, crawling to towards my leg. JJ did.
“So I have the same affect on you as you do with me?” JJ said.
“Huh?” I replied.
“Oh. Uhhhhh, never mind,” he stammered. Continuing massaging my leg I couldn’t figure out what he was referring to, and then it hit me. When I walked in on him with his boner, he was thinking about me. My stomach began to do flips in my stomach and I couldn’t help my self, I started smiling and my dick got harder and throbbed more and more.
I was replaying the image of JJ again in my head and hadn’t noticed that his hand had risen higher on my leg and was just an inches away from my crotch, and my dick on the side of my leg.
So I decided that it was feeling much better and I could make down to the dock. So we grabbed our towels and headed to meet my dad. When we finally reached the dock we found that my dad was already out in the middle of the cove on a Sea-Doo. We only had one more and JJ said that I could just get on with him and we could switch later in the day. Since JJ had been hanging out with my dad a lot of over the past few years, he has started looking out for me too, but I couldn’t figure out either since I was 19 years old, but I didn’t care anymore.
Well we were on our Sea-Doo and were heading out to the lake to start finding some boats so we could ride their wakes. Since JJ let me drive his Sea-Doo, he was sitting behind me holding onto my life jacket, and occasionally me! LOL
After a few hours of riding we decided to go back to the cove and swim a little bit. Just as JJ and I had bailed off of the Sea-Doo, my dad started laughing and took off again and started riding again, and I told JJ that I didn’t want to get back on right now, and I just wanted to swim for a while, he agreed. So we swam a little bit and started talking about what had happened earlier that day. He started out by saying that he was sorry and embarrassed and couldn’t believe that had happened, and didn’t want me to tell my dad, just incase he got mad, but I assured him that it was fine and that it was an accident and I wasn’t going to tell him.
“Good!” He replied.
“Ok.” I started. “Why don’t we get back on the Sea-Doo and ride a little bit longer before we have to go back in.”
As I was trying to get back on, I felt JJ grab my ass and push me up on the Sea-Doo.
“Hmmm… Firm as you got there, Cooper.” He said.
“Thanks, JJ. Big dick you’ve got there, too!”
“Well,” he giggled. “I haven’t ever gotten any complaints”
We both laughed and took off. Throughout the course of the day and I decided to have some fun with him really close behind me, so I stated moving my ass backwards rubbing up against his crotch. It wasn’t long after that until he was on to me and started caressing my legs and rubbing them too. By the time we got back to the dock about 4 hours later, I was hornier than I had ever been in my life, and I could tell JJ was happy too since he was pitching a tent.
We walked back into JJ’s camper and there was a note from my dad, I picked it up and read aloud to JJ:
“I had to run home tonight. Be back in the morning.”
JJ looked from the note, to me, to the door, and back to me. Then at the same time we embraced each other and shared a warm, wet, passionate kiss that lasted at least 10 minutes. He pushed me onto his couch and started to take off my shirt and kissed my neck and started nibbling on my nipples and kissing all the way down towards my belly button. All the time that he was doing this, he was rubbing my dick through my pants and started untying my trunks and pulled them off and threw them on the floor. He picked up my dick, started kissing my head, and then kissed down the shaft on one side and back up the other side. He then looked up at me with a smile on his face and, in one gulp took my whole 7 inches down his throat. He gave me the best blow job I had ever gotten and couldn’t believe how JJ could be this good.
Up and down, up and down, up and down JJ continued sucking me off tugging at my balls. I am sitting, eyes rolled back in my head, rubbing his bald head and moaning. He stopped sucking me and went down and started sucking my balls, taking one it at a time, then both of them. Sucking hard and pulling them back and letting them go. Then he went back and stated sucking my dick again.
“JJ,” I said. “I’m going to cum!”
“Great!” He said. “Just shoot it in my mouth.”
He went back sucking, harder this time and faster and I couldn’t take it any longer, I grabbed his head, threw it against my crotch and fired 10 ropes of cum into his waiting mouth. When I finally released his head, he came off my dick opened his mouth and showed me how much cum was in there, which was quite a mouthful, in one gulp he swallowed my entire load. Then he went back and started licking up what was left on my dick.
“Holy shit,” I started. “That was fucking awesome.”

B_cdcm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
JJ gave me a seductive smile and kept sucking more. He started playing with my balls, kissing the inside of my legs, and the next thing I knew he had slipped a finger into my hole. As any 19 year old would do I just got even hotter with him slowly finger fucking my asshole. JJ was still sucking my dick, had his thumb massaging between my balls and ass, and slipped a 2nd finger into my ass. When I thought I was going to blow again, I told JJ and he instantly got off my dick, took his finger out of my ass and just laughed.
“Yeah, well I don’t think I’m going to let you cum again this early in the night. That would screw everything up with what I have planned for the rest of our evening.” He said.
Well once he said that I’m sure I had a look on my face like a kid in a candy store. For one, that meant we were going to get to spend the rest of the evening together, and secondly, we weren’t done fooling around.
The two of us were getting pretty hungry and decided that we should figure something out to make or go get ready if we wanted to go to a restaurant. Since the smell of a guy getting all dressed up and whenever anybody wears the certain body spray, I go weak at the knees. So I suggested that we get ready, but stay at the trailer and fix stuff we have here.
“Hmmm…” JJ started. “That could work. Well since you want to do that why don’t I go take a shower and you can go get some clothes out of your suitcase and come back over here and you can take a shower here.” I nodded in agreement.
Just as I had reached the door JJ called out to me saying, “Hey, why don’t you take my swimming suit here and go put it on the clothes line.”
Knowing that’s all he was wearing, I knew I was going to get to see his dick before the night’s festivities, or whatever else he had up his sleeves. I anxiously turned around and got on my knees right in front of JJ and in on strong pull, yanked his pants off of him and stared at him in all of his glory. His dick looked amazing (either I was just so horny, or it really did =)) before he could stop me I reached out, took it in my hand gave it a couple strokes and took the head in my mouth. I sucked on it like it was a sucker and I couldn’t wait to get to the tootsie roll in the middle. I just happened to look up at JJ and saw that his eyes were rolled back in his head. That’s when I decided to try to piss him off a little bit and stopped, got up, picked up his trunks, and walked towards the door.
“What the hell?” I heard him say.
“Well you told me that there was going to be some more later tonight, so now I’m telling you, ‘There’s going to be more later tonight!’”
“Fuck you.” was all I heard as I walked out the door.
When I had made it to my camper, I started looking for something to wear for the rest of the night. I decided on a pair of American Eagle jeans that really show off my bubble butt and a nice polo. After getting all of my stuff together I walked back over to JJ’s to find him in the kitchen area, still naked and free of a shower, pulling out some steaks and chicken that he was going to grill.
If you have ever been to the lake, you know just how dirty I was feeling right now and went up to get in the shower. Just as I turned the water off JJ greeted me with a $100,000 smile and a towel.
“Ok. Now, I get to dry you off!”
So he started with my legs and told me to get out of the shower and come out to the hall where we would have more room. He started with my hair, and then went to my back, down to my ass, and then he turned me around and started on my chest. After he decided that it was good enough he kind of pushed me over to his bed and shoved me onto there and leaned me back a little and started drying off my dick. Just as the blood was starting to rush to my growing member, he moved onto my thighs and down my legs. I then nodded to him a “job well done” look and like a frog, he jumped up on to me and planted a kiss that was better than the first one just a few hours prior. With our stomachs touching, our dicks touching, and our tongues touching, he moved to my neck, kissing it in spots then back to my mouth then to my nipples again. He soon rolled off of me and went and turned the shower on for his turn.
With him in the shower, I got dressed, still debating whether I wanted to greet him with a towel when he turned the shower off like he did me was a decision I hadn’t made yet, so I went to the kitchen and started marinating the chicken and seasoning the steaks, walked outside and turned the grill on, and went back inside to make some vegetables, potatoes and Mac-N-Cheese! Caught up in all the food preparation, I hadn’t realized how long it had been or even heard JJ shut off the shower, or getting dressed for that matter. Just then I looked up and there JJ stood and a tightly fitted muscle shirt that defined his pecs and his 6 pack. He was wearing some nicely fitted jeans that I thought could’ve been a little tighter to define what he was packing, but then again, I already knew what was under those jeans! Haha
Dinner went better than I had expected. JJ grilled him a steak and me a chicken, and it was freaking out of this world. If JJ was as good in bed as he was cooking, I was going to be having the fucking time of my life! Soon after we were stuffed and the dishes were put away, I thought I would test JJ and see how much he really wanted to get laid, cause I sure the hell wanted too. So I told him that I was really tired and just wanted to relax and watch a movie and think about going to bed. The look on JJ’s face was freaking priceless… He just put on a fake smile and was like, ok, whatever you want I am down for. We went in and I found the complete first season of “The Big Bang Theory” and settled on the couch to watch. Not even midway through the first episode, JJ had his arm around me kind of tugging me closer towards him and on further down to his lap. So I took the cue and laid my head on his thigh with his hand following right behind my head to find my head and just rub me hair and mess it up. He then took his hand and ran it up and down my side all the way to the top of my jeans and forward to my belly button. He tried to fit his hand into my pants, but I wouldn’t let him, and that seemed to make him want it even more. I was determined to make him wait so long that he couldn’t stand it. That he would be begging me to have sex with him. Let’s just hope I can wait that long! =) Just as we were finishing the third episode, I could hardly keep my eyes opened and told JJ that I wanted to go to bed and if he wanted to continue watching TV, I would just go to my trailer and sleep for the night. Well, right after I mentioned that, he instantly turned off the TV, got up, grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to his bedroom where he undressed me all the way to my boxers and he undressed himself completely. Puzzled by why he completely undressed himself and me only partial I didn’t really even care. Honestly, the only thing on my mind at that point was just making contact with that pillow and falling asleep. After I pulled the bed back and climbed in and got comfortable, JJ crawled over and attempted to “snuggle” with me. Since I could tell that he was getting harder I just pretended to ignore it and try to catch some sleep. I was seconds from drifting off when I heard JJ whisper, “Hey, earlier this afternoon I thought you wanted it so bad, now what’s the deal?”
“Well,” I started. “Right now, I’m just tired as fuck and want to get to sleep. Remember, good things happen to those who wait!” Thinking I should seriously start taking my own advice and trying to stop every drop of blood to leave my penis, that just wasn’t working. After succeeding to piss JJ off completely and he rolled over and not long after that I could hear him snoring. I decided that it had been long enough and our good thing was about to come about.

B_cdcm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I rolled over to find JJ on top of the covers and lying on his back with his dick just sitting there in the dark with the perfect amount of moonlight glistening on it to make anybody’s mouth water. I scooted over some more, started squeezing on his nipples, running my hands across his abs, and finally found myself playing with his hard dick. From the moonlight, I could tell the JJ was leaking some precum and couldn’t wait to taste it. I leaned over and tried to take all of him. I didn’t succeed. I got about 5 inches down and was bound and determined to take all of him before he was spent or woke up. I started forcing myself to take more and more of him each time I went down. I was soon at the point to where there was more left to go and thinking that there was not anymore room for even a centimeter of his dick to go down my throat. I then started jacking him off, using my saliva and his precum as lube. Not long after I started stroking, JJ began bucking his hips and start moaning in his sleep. Thinking that it wasn’t too long until he was going to blow I went back to work this time taking every inch of his dick down my throat. I was so freaking pleased and proud of myself that I thought I should’ve gotten a trophy, but what I got instead was far beyond that!!
I decided what the hell, I’m going to just finish him off, that’s what he wants and that’s what I want. So I tightened my lips and went faster, just then I felt him put his hand on my head and it scared him and he awoke. We made eye contact and he was smiling from ear to ear.
“Good job, Coop.” He said.
Not long after that he was moaning even more and putting more force into each time he trust into my waiting mouth. Then, all at once, he shouted, and shot forth the hottest, sweetest cum I have ever tasted into my mouth and I didn’t waste a drop.
“Wow. You were right, it was better after I was thinking I was going to get that 4 hours ago!”
“See, didn’t I tell you?” I smirked. “Now what about the other stuff that we are both waiting on that neither one of has gotten tonight?”
His smile said a million words as in one quick motion; he rose up, threw me on my back and literally ripped my boxers off of me. Taking his dick in his hand and trying to get any cum/saliva that was left on his dick for some lube, he raised my legs up and started massaging my hole. One finger in. Two fingers in. Then he was alternating his fingers in. My hole was hot and ready for his big dick. With my eyes rolled back in my head and me biting my lip, JJ knew it was time. The time that I had been hoping would happen sometime soon since the day I first laid eyes on that stud.
He raised my legs even more, giving him all the access he needed to my hole. I then felt the head of his penis against my hole and shrieked a little in ecstasy. I just laughed a good ‘ole laugh and asked if I was ready, and before I could reply I felt him slip it in. He got a little of it in the first time and let me sit there and get used to it and tried to put a little bit more in the next time. Inching his way in and when he put a little more in each time, he would wait at least 30 seconds before continuing on to the next inch. What seemed like a freaking eternity, I soon felt the few hairs that JJ had for pubes against my ass and was so proud of me for taking him all the way in and of him not shoving it in just to get a nut blown. After a sigh of relief from me and me finally starting to not be so tense, he pulled out and shoved right back in balls deep. He kept his dick in me the entire length for a minute or two then all at once I felt him flex it inside me, and I let out a whimper, and pleaded for him to fuck me hard and deep. JJ just smiled a flexed his dick a couple more times then bent over and ran his arms under my back and lifted my neck up to meet him with another warm, wet kiss. He rose back up, pulled all the way out of me and replaced my hole with his two fingers and grabbed his dick and said, “Ya know, this fucker was just in you all the fucking way. You know what I’m going to do to you know? I’m gonna fuck your brains out. I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before. I’m going to fuck you so hard that you will not even be able to walk when I’m done with you.”
“Yes.” I replied. “YES, YES, YES, YES. Fuck me now JJ. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”
That’s all the assurance he needed. With that, he withdrew his fingers and his took its position inside me once again. JJ then started thrusting his hips forward and back, slamming his hips and balls into me. I was moaning and he was cursing. Faster and faster his thrusting got and the louder my moans became. JJ withdrew his dick from my hole, grabbed it at the base, gave it a little shake and rammed it all the way in, which resulted in me moaning a little more louder than before and that got JJ riled up even more. He decided to that a few more times before coming out of me, kissing me again, and telling me he wanted to fuck me doggie style. Now not a real big fan on doggie, I happily rolled over and took my position on all fours. Hell, at that point I didn’t care what JJ asked me to do. I would have done whatever he wanted, as long as it resulted in his dick being in my ass at the end of the day, I just didn’t care!
With a new position, JJ glided his dick in not as hard as he had been doing a few minutes ago. Just as he realized that I was going to let him fuck me how hard and deep he pleased he started to pick up pace. Slamming his dick into me hard and fast, with his balls slapping me and his hips banging against the back of my legs, it was all I could do to keep my head up, but I failed and buried my head into a pillow and screamed and moaned loudly into it. JJ adjusting his legs on the bed while he still fucked me, he found my spot. Every time he hit I kinda screamed a little bit. JJ knew exactly where he was hitting and made it a point every time he went in to hit my spot. Not long after he was hitting it, I came without warning and without touching my dick. That happened to me only one other time in high school when I fucked this sex-god athlete, but let me tell you, this time beat that one all to hell. With me moving all around, gasping for air, and trying not to collapse on the bed, JJ never missed a beat fucking my ass.
After my little cumming episode, JJ got even more turned on by me cumming without anything or anyone touching my dick and he screamed that he was cumming. He planted his dick in my ass and I felt multiple blasts of warm liquid fill my insides up. With that feeling like none I had ever felt before, I fell onto the cum covered sheets, with JJ falling right on top of me with his dick still in my ass. With him completely spent and breathing heavily in my ear and on my back, I realized that we were going to be done for a while, even though I felt like my orgasm was not accomplished.
Once JJ withdrew his dick from deep inside of me, he rolled back over on his side of the bed and acted like he wanted to go to sleep. I couldn’t blame him. With a good fucking like that, shit, anybody would have been crazy not to go to sleep. But call me crazy if you must, I just couldn’t allow myself to go to sleep, knowing that inches away from me was a dick that I could have all to myself. Thinking to myself, “What the hell,” I moved over, took JJ’s dick in my hand and began to stroke it some more to make it hard. JJ just thought that I was still playing around, but I had a lot more intentions instead of just that. After what seemed like a fucking eternity, JJ was finally hard again, and I knew after the present he left inside of me, I wasn’t going to need any lube. With him kind of half asleep and on his back, I swung my legs over him and sat on his dick taking him balls deep the first time. I moaned and JJ instantly opened his eyes to meet mine. The look he gave me was priceless and would’ve made me go weak at the knees if I was standing.

B_cdcm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As I started to rotate my hips and start bouncing up and down, JJ reached his hands up and rubbed my stomach and my side. Heading for my ass cheeks he squeezed both of them so tight that I thought I might scream, but I soon realized that was a HUGE turn on for me and begged him to keep squeezing them! He was literally lifting me up and slamming me back down onto his dick. After about 10 minutes of our continuing fucking, he was cumming again deep inside my ass. It was so fucking awesome that I wanted to keep that feeling forever! Right after he was done cumming, I wanted to see if I could make him jerk by rolling my hips on his highly sensitive dick. It worked! I was rolling my hips all around on his dick and JJ couldn’t take it any longer and I felt him release another load of cum in my ass. Highly pleased at my performance he pulled out of me and shoved me off of him onto my back. With so much precum leaking out of my dick, JJ rubbed it all over my dick and started jacking me off viciously. I longed to cum so bad my balls hurt. Not even a minute after JJ started jacking me off I was moaning so loudly I was sure the neighbors next door could have heard me and came with all of my might. I shot JJ in the face 3 times and all over his chest and covered my stomach! Much to his pleasure he got up and turned to shower on. After the nut I just unloaded, I desperately needed a shower. After the two of us took our showers and JJ changed the sheets on his bed, we climbed in and drifted off to a much needed sleep.