"My Dad's Best Friend"

B_cdcm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
“My Dad’s Friend”
It all started one hot summer day when my dad, his friend – JJ, and I all went camping at the lake. The three of us had been fishing all morning and when we finally came back to clean our fish and figure out something to do the rest of the day, we had decided that it was too hot to do anything that required a lot of work. So we decided to put the Sea-Doo’s in the lake and have some fun on them, or go swimming for the rest of the afternoon.
So when we were changing into our swim suits and getting ready to go down to the lake JJ was in his camper and my dad was in ours, I already had my swimming trunks on so I decided to go into JJ’s camper to get some towels and something to drink, since he had been there for a week and we had just gotten in late the night before, so all of his drinks were iced down. So I walked in and the door leading up to his bedroom was wide open and there JJ stood butt naked with a boner that looked to be about 8 inches long just admiring his body and boner in the mirror. JJ was hott for an older man; he is 44 years old, 6’2”, 225 pounds, and totally ripped. I could hardly believe what I was looking at. All I could do was just stare at him with my mouth dropped to my chin, since I have had a crush on JJ since I met him, 4 years prior. After, what seemed too short, he moved to the side of his bed, which was blocked by a wall to my view. So I walked to the ice chest in the back of his trailer and got a water and JJ walked down the stairs and just looked at me and I could tell he was totally embarrassed.
I just cracked a smile at him hoping that he could read that I was COMPLETELY fine with what just happened, but I don’t think it worked. And he quickly walked outside not saying a word to me. I was sitting down at his dinner table inside when I heard him and my dad talking outside about getting ready to go down to the lake and decided to get up and head outside. Just as I reached to door, JJ opened it before I could get my hand on the handle and asked if I would walk back up and get him a towel, so I did as I was told.
I had walked upstairs, got the towel, and was walking back downstairs when I got a Charlie Horse in my leg and fell the rest of the way down. JJ quickly hurried in to see what all the commotion was inside and saw my on the ground holding my leg, and since he is a coach and athletic trainer he started massaging my leg to get it to stop hurting so we could meet my dad at the dock. Well as he was doing such a good job I hadn’t noticed my rising dick in my suit, crawling to towards my leg. JJ did.
“So I have the same affect on you as you do with me?” JJ said.
“Huh?” I replied.
“Oh. Uhhhhh, never mind,” he stammered. Continuing massaging my leg I couldn’t figure out what he was referring to, and then it hit me. When I walked in on him with his boner, he was thinking about me. My stomach began to do flips in my stomach and I couldn’t help my self, I started smiling and my dick got harder and throbbed more and more.
I was replaying the image of JJ again in my head and hadn’t noticed that his hand had risen higher on my leg and was just an inches away from my crotch, and my dick on the side of my leg.
So I decided that it was feeling much better and I could make down to the dock. So we grabbed our towels and headed to meet my dad. When we finally reached the dock we found that my dad was already out in the middle of the cove on a Sea-Doo. We only had one more and JJ said that I could just get on with him and we could switch later in the day. Since JJ had been hanging out with my dad a lot of over the past few years, he has started looking out for me too, but I couldn’t figure out either since I was 19 years old, but I didn’t care anymore.
Well we were on our Sea-Doo and were heading out to the lake to start finding some boats so we could ride their wakes. JJ let me drive his Sea-Doo and he was behind me holding onto my life jacket, and occasionally me. Lol
After a few hours of riding we decided to go back to the cove and swim a little bit. Just as JJ and I had bailed off of the Sea-Doo, my dad started laughing and took off again and started riding again, and I told JJ that I didn’t want to get back on right now, and I just wanted to swim for a while, he agreed. So we swam a little bit and started talking about what had happened earlier that day. He started out by saying that he was sorry and embarrassed and couldn’t believe that had happened, and didn’t want me to tell my dad, just incase he got mad, but I assured him that it was fine and that it was an accident and I wasn’t going to tell him.
“Good!” He replied.
“Ok.” I started. “Why don’t we get back on the Sea-Doo and ride a little bit longer before we have to go back in.”
As I was trying to get back on, I felt JJ grab my ass and push me up on the Sea-Doo.
“Hmmm… Firm as you got there, Cooper.” He said.
“Thanks, JJ. Big dick you’ve got there, too!”
“Well,” he giggled. “I haven’t ever gotten any complaints”
We both laughed and took off. Throughout the course of the day and I decided to have some fun with him really close behind me, so I stated moving my ass backwards rubbing up against his crotch. It wasn’t long after that until he was on to me and started caressing my legs and rubbing them too. By the time we got back to the dock about 4 hours later, I was hornier than I had ever been in my life, and I could tell JJ was happy too since he was pitching a tent.
We walked back into JJ’s camper and there was a note from my dad, I picked it up and read aloud to JJ:
“Had to run home for the night, will be back in the morning.”
JJ looked from the note, to me, to the door, and back to me. Then at the same time we embraced each other and shared a warm, wet, passionate kiss that lasted at least 10 minutes. He pushed me onto his couch and started to take off my shirt and kissed my neck and started nibbling on my nipples and kissing all the way down towards my belly button. All the time that he was doing this, he was rubbing my dick through my pants and started untying my trunks and pulled them off and threw them on the floor. He picked up my dick, started kissing my head, and then kissed down the shaft on one side and back up the other side. He then looked up at me with a smile on his face and, in one gulp took my whole 7 inches down his throat. He gave me the best blow job I had ever gotten and couldn’t believe how JJ could be this good.
Up and down, up and down, up and down JJ continued sucking me off tugging at my balls. I am sitting, eyes rolled back in my head, rubbing his bald head and moaning. He stopped sucking me and went down and started sucking my balls, taking one it at a time, then both of them. Sucking hard and pulling them back and letting them go. Then he went back and stated sucking my dick again.
“JJ,” I said. “I’m going to cum!”
“Great!” He said. “Just shoot it in my mouth.”

More to come shortly!!

ENJOY! :)

Reactions: B_er

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay