I wanna fuck you like an animal!
My whole existence is flawed!
You bring me closer to god!

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seriously, i could fucking turn dolfette on better than you guys. WEAK. so. weak.

yet...mildly entertaining...

(please continue to feed my need of something to laugh at...annnnddddd proceed...)

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smug satisfaction and admiration? Bah.

There are no real rewards here.

Hmmmm...... I'll give it a shot.

"I think it's finally going to rain soon. I can hear the thunder coming from the west and the seas seem to getting choppy. Wait. Turn off the light and let's see.

Yup. Look at the lightning coming in over the clouds. It might finally cool things off a bit here. I had no idea Tahiti could get this humid. I'm going to light a few candles in case the power goes out. No, I'll keep them away from the walls and thatch. Come here, let's watch it come in from the balcony. Sorry I'm so sweaty. I don't do humidity well. Mind if I take my shirt off? That silk dress looks very comfortable in this heat and I your hair is always so lovely when you wear it up like that. Sure, just sit right down next to me.

I love watching storms come in. That sunset was spectacular wasn't it? I'm really glad we have this time to spend together. I really wondered about it when I agreed to join you but now I can't imagine any place I'd rather be. You're really wonderful, you know that? No, I'm serious! I've thought a lot about all the time we've spent and I'm just blown away by how kind and smart and beautiful you are. I would never have tried cliff diving without you and you really enjoyed it.

You see that flash! Wow! This is going to a big one! Careful of that candle, let me get a chimney for it."

I rest my head on your shoulder, feeling your soft skin and hair, pleasantly scented of sea and perfume. It's hard to imagine that I'm feeling this way. I thought we were just friends but now I'm feeling something else and I'm eager but scared. You're just too amazing. Should I say that? It would sound so corny. Maybe I should just be happy sitting here on the balcony of our cliffside bungalow, enjoying your company, holding your hand.

"Wait! Down there! Who is that moron going night swimming? I'll bet it's the wife of that couple we met at dinner. She's so self-conscious about people seeing her in a bathing suit. Not like you at all.

Yes you! You looked great in that bikini. I even had a few X-rated thoughts there for a minute.

"No! I'm serious! I might even have a few now..."

You turn your head to me and I have to stop. I can't think this is possible yet just looking into those eyes, I couldn't. And so I kiss you, sweetly, kindly, with a slight hint of the passion I'm trying to restrain. I can't help but smile as you pull back a bit in puzzlement and then something else. You lean in again and this kiss is longer. This is a kiss of sparks, a kiss of fear, a kiss of anticipation. And I've forgotten everything else.

Your skin is so soft it's difficult to know what's the dress and what's you but my hand reaches onto your side to pull you in closer and hold you next to me as the flashes of distant lightning briefly illuminate our embrace, filling our closed eyes with flashes of brilliant light.

"Wait, please don't. I- I don't want this to be... do you?"

That smile, that look, those eyes, those lips. In years to come, I will remember those for they are as a ghost I never thought would come to visit me and such haunting I will forever welcome.

With that you press your hand to my chest, swirling it in the moist hair, running your fingers over my rising nipples, feeling them heave under my increasing breath as my face glows. I run my mouth over yours, teasing just your lips with my tongue, running them up your cheek and behind your ear, down to your nape. The salty sweet perspiration tastes like nectar and silk and perfume; at once entrancing and feminine, divine and delicate.

In the next clap of thunder I reach my hands up from your sides to your breast, gently holding it, letting my palms gently massage your nipples, letting my inhibitions fade as I realize that there is only one and she is here with me now.

I try not to let that tear escape my eyes but as I open then again only to meet yours, all within me that was, that hesitated, that believed such a thing could never happen... all of that is just sundered by the look in your face.

I draw my other hand down to your inner thigh, stroking it through the silk, carefully, delicately, tracing around, and in one move I reach under and carry you over to the bed inside where the candles and incense waft their scent and light over the darkness to illuminate our bower. There may be the heady scent of bougainvillea just outside the windows blending effortlessly with the gardenia and jasmine bouquet on the nightstand, I know they're there, yet to me they are part of you. I draw your dress over your head, revealing your blossoming body which holds such fascination. There are so many lovely curves, draped in taut but ever so satiny skin, glistening in the candlelight which so well catches your eyes. I cannot help but say, "You are beautiful."

Grabbing my chest hair you pull me down toward your garnet lips and again I taste you, this time my tongue probing just a little more, playfully darting around, inhaling you with every increasingly deep breath. Your hands trace my chest, tickle my underarm hair, exploring my body as they slowly raise to behind my head pulling me closer into you.

Do you know what it feels like to lie against a woman? Our chests feel hard, we instinctively try to hold our chests back to let your breasts fondle our chests. The feeling of your nipples swirling through my chest hair intensifies as our nipples find play against each other. By now you can feel my cock growing tight against my jeans and I have to try with all my power not to grind myself into you just yet. For first, I want to taste more of you.

My head dips down to the base of your neck, kissing your throat, raising my arms to your head to fondle the back of your ears. With each kiss I move lower to your breasts now engorged with anticipation. I flick my tongue against the left nipple, then the right, teasing them, fascinated with them, and then delighted by the soft moan escaping your barely parted wet lips. Around each nipple my tongue dances as I lower my hands to your waist, gently running the back of my hand slowly up and down the sides. I feel your body twist then ever so gently raise to meet my tongue, wanting to feel.

The next gust of wind flows over your nipples, cooling them ever so slightly, raising them to their full size and only then do I place my lips over them, delighting in their hard beauty, in their luscious piquant erection. I hear more moans as you hands grab and pull the hair on my chest again and then suddenly you move your hands to my head, running them through my hair, urging me to go lower, to go beyond, to be where it is in a woman, only a man can go.

I pause for a moment around your belly button, giving a slight chuckle, teasing you with my tongue, wanting you to want it more. Moving down I kneel between your legs spreading them gently as you see my sweaty half-naked body red with pleasure, burning with desire, my crotch bulging, a small stain where you know my cock head must be. I have to kiss you again, I have to lean over you, I have to just once more before I give you anything else.

And so I do. I bury my mouth against yours, wanting to devour you, be with you... be IN you, be part of me.

I rise up again, almost crying in disbelief that such a wonderful thing as you could happen but my joy is much more than that and so I bring my head down as my hands ever so delicately spread those satin lips between your thighs...

sappy and way too much cheese.

also, the obsession with chest hair in this is kind of creepy...

Oh you're no fun at all! I was hoping to receive some constructive criticism rather than a flippant dismissal. I pity the guy who tries to romance you.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh you're no fun at all! I was hoping to receive some constructive criticism rather than a flippant dismissal. I pity the guy who tries to romance you.
Not enough adjectives!

Just Kidding!

Actually, I liked it, and Im a dude.
I liked how the scenery rolled out line after line creating visual imagery. It seems one line was built upon the last so that it is not repetative or redundant. Nice style.

And the sexual tension was delicately delivered in a taseful way, sensual way that creates images. Not blatent like those penthouse forum letters.

In the end, I would say very artistic, very tasteful, and the choice of words were excellent.

Ofcourse when the challenge is trying to turn someone on, you will get those opinions of, "not me". So, in another context or thread, this would probably be better appreciated.

That is why I posted the way i did: Chocolate, Black American Express Card, and Shoes. I think a bit of humor can be a turn on for a woman. ;)

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One more thing to everyone. Why is everyone trying to turn on Dolfette specifically? (nice challenge BTW if you can do it)

Because she said in the rules that it was for ALL the ladies here.

(that way we get more ladies' responses)

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I liked how the scenery rolled out line after line creating visual imagery. It seems one line was built upon the last so that it is not repetative or redundant. Nice style.

And the sexual tension was delicately delivered in a taseful way, sensual way that creates images. Not blatent like those penthouse forum letters.

agreed.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi,

My Names Todd, I'm 6'4" 98kg's. I have dark curly hair and deep blue eyes ive been told my best attribute is my smile either that or my sense of humour which is a little bit wicked. I train a couple of days a week and I like to keep in shape. I work as a jewelery designer for Cartier and when im not at the gym im usually at home designing jewlery for my mum or the other girls in my life. I joined this sight becuase my ex gf used to tell every-one how big i was so i wanted to see how i measured up against some of the guys.