my dare to the boys: turn us on!

Not enough adjectives!

Just Kidding!

Actually, I liked it, and Im a dude.
I liked how the scenery rolled out line after line creating visual imagery. It seems one line was built upon the last so that it is not repetative or redundant. Nice style.

And the sexual tension was delicately delivered in a taseful way, sensual way that creates images. Not blatent like those penthouse forum letters.

In the end, I would say very artistic, very tasteful, and the choice of words were excellent.

Ofcourse when the challenge is trying to turn someone on, you will get those opinions of, "not me". So, in another context or thread, this would probably be better appreciated.

That is why I posted the way i did: Chocolate, Black American Express Card, and Shoes. I think a bit of humor can be a turn on for a woman. ;)

Thank you! And I definitely see your point. Perhaps this is a no-win situation. I hope it isn't.

One more thing to everyone. Why is everyone trying to turn on Dolfette specifically? (nice challenge BTW if you can do it)

Because she said in the rules that it was for ALL the ladies here.

(that way we get more ladies' responses)

The problem is that so many women have so many different tastes. What one finds romantic another may find dull and boring. I'm also familiar with dolfette's tastes to some degree and she's the OP so I defaulted to her. I don't think it possible to get every female horny with one universal theme.

Last edited by a moderator:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem is that so many women have so many different tastes. What one finds romantic another may find dull and boring. I'm also familiar with dolfette's tastes to some degree and she's the OP so I defaulted to her. I don't think it possible to get every female horny with one universal theme.

oh definitely. i was only responding for me, not for everyone. infact, i thought your imagery was quite lovely. do you write often? i'm currently writing a fiction novel, and write poetry regularly, so if you don't...you should take up that hobby quick. you've got a great way with words, sir.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm well lets see...what would I like if I was a woman...*other than sex*

nice romatic get away to a secluded beach destination..

Unlimited spending account to buy whatever you want...

someone to cuddle on the couch or bed and watch movies with...close enough to feel the warmth of their body and their breath on the back of the your neck..

someone that knows you well enough to keep you satisfied and yet mysterious enough to keep you guessing and wanting more.

Someone to allow you space to do your own thing as well as be there for you when needed.

oh and...Chocolate, Shoes and sex so good your body quivers and eyes roll back in your head every single time! :)

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, none of this is doing it for me either. But then, I'm not into conventional m/f sex.

I do love chocolate though. Just not during sex. It's one or the other.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well then why dont you just cut and paste one of your stories since they are already written?

I could look. I doubt I'll find anything. It's not as if I took particular care of the documents, you know? [I never publicized them, so they are available via internet, fyi]

Nope, what's gone is gone. 2 years, 730 days, was just too long to keep that stuff.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't be such a pussy. Enjoy your own effort. YOU know if it was good or not. Fuck 'em if THEY think otherwise.

Besides you show more imagination (albeit a little bit trite) than most. That's what counts.
yup, he put in the effort.
i bet he's an old romantic.