My DDs oiled up!

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wondering how many ladies would pay to have fake one loking nice as your natural ones...blessed you were! :wink:

That is quite the compliment, you sweetie :smile::smile::smile:

i would like to see the other one hanging ...

Yeah, unfortunately the camera frame proved too small for that :biggrin1:

D

deleted621284

Show us how far ur legs can spread open too

bibamboy

Just Browsing
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibamboy

i would like to see the other one hanging ...

Yeah, unfortunately the camera frame proved too small for that :biggrin1:

yes, same with me i had to go far away from cam that is why my cock looks so small...:)

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Beautiful natural boobs, nipples and areolas, full and pendulous. Do you ever dress daringly to show them off? And if you do, what kinds of looks and comments do you get? Regardless, I bet you've turned a lot of heads and got a lot of jealous looks from other women.

Last edited:

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, same with me i had to go far away from cam that is why my cock looks so small...:)

Hahaha, you´re so cute :smile:

Beautiful natural boobs, nipples and areolas, full and pendulous. Do you ever dress daringly to show them off? And if you do, what kinds of looks and comments do you get? Regardless, I bet you've turned a lot of heads and got a lot of jealous looks from other women.

Thank you! I usually wear tighter tops to show off my shape, but not a lot of cleavage. A bit burned from my younger years when I got a lot of dirty comments from older men. You want some people to look, others not! But I´m quite proportionate, so I don´t think my boobs stand out a lot, or maybe I´m just used to them by now. I want to have the courage to dress more daringly when I go out though, any suggestions? :wink:

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To keep unwanted eyes at bay but invite a glance from the right person in a situation under your control try something safe while allowing the option of being revealing at the same time. Wear no braw with a T-shirt of light material and conservative skirt or pants and jacket. Go out and about, and if the moment presents itself, pull the jacket aside and let your breasts sway and dance and coyly close the jacket when the moment passes. I wish I could be you for just a day to experience the looks and smiles you would get.