My Detailed Penis Enlargement Log!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by pLagues, Oct 22, 2011.

1. pLagues

pLagues New Member

Ok guys,I've been reading this forum for quite a while and pretty much everything I've learned about PE is from here.About me - I am unhappy with my penis size.girth is fine,but length def. not.To be more accurate I will write measurements with cm.My current erect length is 12.7cm,which is ~5".I am at the very bottom of average category,and I dont feel good about it.So I decided its time to do something about it,and I believe its a MUST to have a log about your progress,even better online in a place where people can give you some courage.I would also really like to help other people with size like mine,so if mine program works I'd like everyone here to know it.Another thing is that I will NOT use any pills or devices,my enlargement routine will consist entirely of natural exercises!

--22 October 2011--[ Erect Size - 12.7cm ]--

--Routine--
    1.Warm Up with hot towel
    2.Jelqs - 5 min
    3.Downward Stretch - 4 with each arm
    4.Cool Down

Ok as you can see,this is not a harsh routine,but I dont want to have "sore" dick after just one workout.I want to gradualy build up reps.

Goal - at least inch and a half in length

I will
    Update this Log Every 10 days!

2. dtzg

dtzg New Member

Thank you soooo much for this. I wish you the very best of luck! :D

3. sterndi1

sterndi1 New Member

Ok, but what's your girth anyway? :confused:

4. pLagues

pLagues New Member

As I said my girth is just fine,therefore I wont measure it now and then.If girth goes up with jelqs - hell,thats fine with me,but I wont do any girth specific exercises.

A lil update from last night(my first PE workout):
    Warmed up couple mins with a hot towel.Next time I will do that with a sock,because its more comfortable.Then I started jelqing.No bruises and shit like that,but my dick goes erect quite fast when jelqing but I guess thats normal and wont happen in future workouts.But I have a erection problem - I can get it to around 95%,but not 100% steel hard.I hope jelqs will fix that.Then couple of stretches,and an Oriental massage for cool down.We cant speak of results,because that was my first PE workout ever.I will update this log every 4-5 workouts.

5. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    When jelqing just try to keep your penis between 60 to 75% erect. If you get to hard just stop jelqing and continue when it softens up a little.

6. bodybuilder1980

bodybuilder1980 Active Member

Albums:
    pLagues... Excellent routine.. I praise u for your discipline and dedication man.. Keep it up... Great job.. Always keep in mind the brain is powerful and mental imagery and breathing with doing these exercises.. As time goes by, you be able to keep from getting overly erect when doing jelqs and use of kegels and warm ups help. Keep a stimulating image in your mind or an erotic story or image that turns you on

7. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

I think your routine will work, but at some point do add some other stuff, like all day stretchers, maybe hanging weights, etc. It will help you gain.

8. pLagues

pLagues New Member

Some Update:
    Ok the first thing i noticed is that i got alot better erections now(even after just couple of workouts),i believe thats because of better bloodflow from jelqs.I also feel my dick is getting bigger,especially in flaccid state.For what I can say now is that PE definetly has positive effects and im convinced that it works.I'd appreciate if anyone can tell me after how long have you seen increase in size with jelqs.

A tip I can give people is cool down with oriental massage after each workout.It feels very good,and you literaly feel your dick "cooling down"

Edit: mexmuscle,I plan on adding Uli's in my routine,and i think that would be my exercises.then I think only to increase reps of jelqs,stretches,uli's.If Im not satisfied with my results from natural exercises,I plan on buying a pump.

#8 pLagues, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  9. bodybuilder1980

bodybuilder1980 Active Member

Albums:
    The body is amazing at adapting and you can quickly reach plateaus so make sure to change up your routines often and increasing the intensity and duration of the workouts.. Make it fun and never a dull moment.. I be keen to hear of that orientail massage if you dont mind.

10. pLagues

pLagues New Member

bodybuilder1980,thanks for the advice,I'd consider changin up routines after a while!

Oriental massage is a very simple thing - you move you penis 9 times up and down,9 times sideways,9 times in circular fashion,and you finish with 9 jelqs.the thing is that this is usually used for warming up,but if you want to cool down with that,do everything slowly breathe slowly.It works very well with me,just makes you feel that your workout is fully complete.I hope you understood it :)

Draft saved Draft deleted