My DHT journal (for those interested in trying it)

At the interest of others in another thread, and at the interest of my own accord, I'm starting a forum journal of DHT as a penis enlargement device or even as a helper. Let me just give a little background and measurements and stuff. Also let me say I'm aware that DHT has been known to cause prostate enlargement and male pattern baldness, both of which are not prevalent in my family history. That being said, here we go!

I'm 28 years old, 6ft, 200 lbs. I'm of mixed ethnicity: Black, White (mostly Irish in there), Filipino (although its debatable if theres not Japanese in there), Native American, and Creole (French/Spanish mix). I'm what you'd commonly call a grower in terms of my penis. In flacid state, I range from 1.5 - 2, sometimes 3 inches depending on the temperature but it grows to about 7-8 depending on different factors. PE has never really worked for me or shown any growth in any area but i still do it cause who knows, maybe it IS working and I just can't see it. Unfortunately for me that 8 inches is on the underside because I curve upward; not like an extreme, just a nice curve according to girls i've been with. (You can see that in my pictures). On the top side where you are supposed to be measuring, I only have 5-5.5 which isn't that great at all.. I blame the curve and wearing tighty-whiteys growing up instead of boxers.. NEVER LET YOUR KIDS WEAR TIGHTY-WHITEYS!! Anyhow..

Seeing as though PE doesn't really work for me or doesnt appear to, I've tried some other ways: Extenders - I'd like to believe they work, but they hurt for prolonged use. Pills - Yea that was a waste. PE - It works for some, just not for me. None of these worked for me. I saw a thread on here about DHT and someone was curious about it. I had a spare $180 sitting aroudn so I figured why not.

Day 1: Got 2 tubes of the DHT in the mail after a week and half of waiting, took the prostate check test, and applied small beads of the stuff to the head, top of the shaft, and bottom of the shaft. 3 beads, 3 places.

I'm on day 3 right now and nothing interesting has occurred yet, but the stuff isn't in my system all the way yet. They say that it takes about 7-10 days for the effects to really kick in so I'll probably update this on a weekly basis, unless noone cares to hear it. I'll also continue doing PE and measure as well weekly.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried working out in the gym so many times, in 2005 I starting working out but after 4 months of no improvements I gave up. Same thing happened in 2006 and 2007. Every year I join the gym, I see no results so I quit. But for the last 7 months I started working out again after a lot of reading and understanding of the human body and the importance of a good diet.

How did it go?? AMAZING. I can't believe the results my self, my body never been in a better shape before. So what does that say? That four years ago the gym didn't work out for me but now it works out fine? No, it's just that I didn't train the right way, every thing I was doing was wrong, that's why I saw no results.

Point is, PE is exactly like hitting the gym. It works for everyone, if they are doing it right.

Hope you take a break from PE, do a lot of reading, and start PE again with diff attitude and a diff mindset. If you do it right, safe and be patient and have a positive mind, you will be surprised. :)
Good luck.

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not worry too much about the side effects. How much androgen could be possibly absorbed via the penis...injections are much more potent at increasing androgens in the body!
I am on 180 mg/week of Testosterone from my TRT doc.

Thanks for the post, we will follow you throughout the program you are on. Hopefully we will be able to answer any questions that may arise.

dazzla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have taken over 1g a week of testosterone before for 3 months, penis hasnt grown, erections much more often and extremly hard! might be why people think its growing, besides dht etc effect only the growth of the penis in pre-pubescent boys! dont waste your money on gimmicks

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah dude - good luck! however, i would be remiss if i didn't point out that wearing tightie whities as a kid does NOTHING to affect penis size. adult penis size is affected by one thing, and one thing only: GENETICS. (that and, of course, exposure to hormones during puberty.)

That being said, everyone is very interested to track your results. just be careful bro.

I was referring to tighty-whiteys affecting the curvature during cell formation in puberty. But I guess it still all comes down to genetics.. But like I said, I had a spare $180 laying aroudn and figured I'd give it a shot. Thanks everyone for your concerns and I'll definitely be keeping track! Carpe Penis! or something inspirational like that

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Andractim (DHT) alone will do little for you once you pass puberty. Most of the receptors will have been shut down. Andractim, used with a PE program may increase the healing/growth process from stretching and tension. I use it as part of a diverse PE program, but do not rely on it alone. As with anything, there is no substitute for work. Body builders who use steroids still must lift weights rigorously to gain muscle mass.

Day 5: I felt a little strange that night, like my whole body felt really warm, dunno if its cause of the stuff or what.

Day 7: If anything, so far, at least to me, my erections feel a little bit fuller/harder.. but i could just be imagining it. It definitely FEELS that way.. This should be the time frame that it supposed to be in my system now (7-10 days) so we'll see how it goes :)

I just received my DHT and was just wondering how do you apply it? Three spots then rub in until absorbed? Wash hands right away? Anything would help.

Well I rub it in the bottom, the top, and the head until absorbed. Yea wash hands right away too

talgerman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks Wizzle! Have you had any changes to what you were feeling? I am reaching my first full week of use and feeling nothing, but I am doing a lot of PE and no real soreness after long sessions. Normally I would PE every other day because of the soreness.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are many sources for this found on the internet. Because this is a No No inside the U.S. the posting of this information one could lead DEA individuals to many doors. Strongly urge that there be no postings of sources. Hate to be a wet blanket here but there are legalities and Flexodus could be sucked in if that were to take place.

Thanks Wizzle! Have you had any changes to what you were feeling? I am reaching my first full week of use and feeling nothing, but I am doing a lot of PE and no real soreness after long sessions. Normally I would PE every other day because of the soreness.

Yea I've noticed that too.. I don't get sore when i do full erection jelqing. Also my erections seem fuller somehow. I haven't measured yet like I said I was going to do but I'll do that today. My mood has improved overall and like I want to fuck all the time whereas before I was horny all the time but not necessarily feeling like fucking.. sucks that I'm single now though lol.. but I do wake up and it feels like I'm swimming in hormones ready to release so I guess that's cool. Other than that nothing gainwise has occurred that I can see..