my dick curves down, normal?

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this is an awesome site to share things i wouldnt normally talk about with friends or family. i hope you will share your feedback with me and enjoy the pics.

im japanese and chinese living in Hawaii. I am 26 years old. as for my size im 4 inches soft, 6.5 hard, and cut. I guess you could say that im more of a shower than a grower. which was somewhat uncomfortable in high school being the big dick of the soccer team, i would always flap around and teammates would tease that i was hard.

ive always been self aware of my cock in the locker room because soft im about 4 in and sometimes get a semi (though im straight) which curves down. is the semi in locker room and the curve normal? ive never seen another curved down one like this in person. is there a way for me to straighten my curve?

i guess the good thing about the curve down is that when i get hard in public, no one can tell cause it goes between my thighs. its so big soft that i cant fit into briefs and i can only wear boxers.

Reactions: B39h50

totos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi reid,

mine also curves downward and never caused problems to me, but appreciation.

Look at my photos to compare.

i'm 5,5 inches longs x 5 girth soft, and 8,25 x 6,25 hard.

And what is your girth?

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love "curves" I've seen quite a few so I think it is fairly common. Nice bush by the way.

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks for the reply bro. cool pics, its nice to meet other guys with the same style dick. and here i thought i was the oddman out.

im about 5.5 inches around. kinda wish i were uncut though... is it true that uncut tend to be larger in size?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Mine also curves downward. Very common. Not quite as common as ones which curve upward. Oddly enough, curves in penises are considered a birth defect, if you look at medical textbooks. There are surgeries to straighten them too.
A bad circumcision is reported to cause curvature in penises also. Mine is not circumcised, therefore a "birth defect".
Unless your curvature is severe and causing sexual problems it is nothing to worry about.

D_GigByJig

Just Browsing
Media
Aloha, Reid!

Don't worry about a thing. You look hot. I think we all "angle" slightly differently. Some guys veer sharply to the right or left. These variations can be fun as you learn to tickle your partner.

Enjoy what you got there.

P.S. You gave me a semi. LOL

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the site! mine also curves down and I don't have a problem neither does my wife and we enjoy each other's company a lot! Check my pics and compare! Have a great time!:biggrin1:

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'm CHinese.

Down Curves perfect for deep throat.
Btw I don't think 4'' flaccid is a shower, I could be wrong. But good size.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is an awesome site to share things i wouldnt normally talk about with friends or family. i hope you will share your feedback with me and enjoy the pics.

im japanese and chinese living in Hawaii. I am 26 years old. as for my size im 4 inches soft, 6.5 hard, and cut. I guess you could say that im more of a shower than a grower. which was somewhat uncomfortable in high school being the big dick of the soccer team, i would always flap around and teammates would tease that i was hard.

ive always been self aware of my cock in the locker room because soft im about 4 in and sometimes get a semi (though im straight) which curves down. is the semi in locker room and the curve normal? ive never seen another curved down one like this in person. is there a way for me to straighten my curve?

i guess the good thing about the curve down is that when i get hard in public, no one can tell cause it goes between my thighs. its so big soft that i cant fit into briefs and i can only wear boxers.

Dude your cock is wicked fine, a curve like yours is perfect for a deep throating. Plus if you need undie with more room in the front check out my site Pouch - Comfy Underwear that Fits!

bigaussie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have a definate downward curve, when i was younger i was also a bit embarrassed by it. but now i dont have a problem, i am happy with what i've been given and it still works no matter how it looks... :biggrin1:

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh really? I've never heard nor read that curvature is anything more than a normal variation. Do you have any references??
I always thought that a curve came from when you were young and first getting erections while wearing clothes, which ever way it was hanging as it was trying to get hard, kinda streched the tissue in that direction.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I prefer downward curves . . good for my favorite position (flat on my stomach, or a pillow or two under my hips). So yes, normal and as a bonus, appreciated.

low mileage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night after i lost the poker i was talking to one of my friends about cock curves and she mentioned that downward curves are good for nothing. Having a downward curve myself this left me befuddled, although she doesn't know i have a downward curve. If the G-spot is on the ventral side of the fanny then the missionary might not reach it with a curve like mine. So far i have had no problems that i know of.