my dick curves down, normal?

low mileage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It might have happened when i got boiling water on my dick when i was young. I heard that odd curves can be caused by scarring.

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curved or not I wouldn't worry. Although mine's straight I dont' think it's a big deal at all. And from the responses here so far it's fairly common anyway.\

Reid your package looks great curved or not :)

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought that a curve came from when you were young and first getting erections while wearing clothes, which ever way it was hanging as it was trying to get hard, kinda streched the tissue in that direction.

LOL! I thought I was the only one who thought that. I used to wear briefs that were way too small for me in JR High and remember getting ragging hard ons all the time. I just tucked it between my legs and thought nothing of it. It wasn't until later I realized it wasn't the norm. So I started pulling it up and j/o in the opposite direction. Worked to straighten it a little, but I still have the curve.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great comments here so far. We all are unique. Different angles and curves make sexual intercourse more fun.

Enjoy Live.

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a slight downward curve which starts midway down my shaft. A little more rare than other curves (not by much), but pretty common and perfectly normal.

For ladies who prefer where an up curved penis hits in missionary (anterior fornix or so called afe zone), down curve hits the same area when in doggy style. In missionary the down curve can stimulate the cul-de-sac (behind posterior fornix), which some women prefer. Really though unless you have a drastic curve, your penis should be able to bend a bit (even when rock hard) to work any sexual position.

You can read more about the deeper vaginal areas (anterior and posterior fornix) I mentioned at Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Although the majority of women are said to get the most pleasure from the vulva, clitoris, and the section of vagina closest to the outside of a woman's body (outer 1/3rd).

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine curves up and I have NEVER had a problem with it - IN FACT, one woman called it her G-Spot attacker! Guys seem to REALLY dig it as well.

As far as the downward curve - let me be the one to say that a nice downward curve DRIVES ME NUTS!!! I never met a downward curve that I didn't love. Its my own personal fetish! HOT!

bowy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi,
I also have a downward cock. It makes me more comfortable now to read your comments about your situations. but I think it's more serious for me.

because to be honest it causes me some self-esteem problems. sometimes I loose my erection just because shaming of my downward cock. and when I don't loose my erection I cannot be sure if it causes pain or pleasure by women. some of them like it (mostly by doggy), some of them are trying to push me back to avoid that I go too deep (mostly by missionary). the size of my penis is 7.6". it's not the biggest penis but I fear that with the downward shape it may cause pain. (as you may guess these are my experiences with prostitutes. I wasn't really looking for a girlfriend in the last years. I didn't want anyone in my life who may spread this information in my circle of friends. but now that I graduated from college and that I'm 25 yrs. old I'm thinking of having a serious relationship. so I have to change either my body or my thoughts about it.)

I went to see an urologist a couple of years ago and he told me that it's an easy operation but I had to spent two nights in hospital. before than I thought that I could go home walking like after circumcision. so it was not going to be possible to hide this operation from parents. they were also having some other problems at that time and I couldn't go to them in the middle of some greater problems and say that "I'm going to let my dick straighten". so I still keep it to myself.

anyway, I probably should also see a sexual therapist or psychologist. but now that I read that I see people who are comfortable with their downward cock maybe it's better to accept my body how it is instead getting this operation. I've learned not to trust in every doctor, so I have some concerns about this operation too. (I didn't upload any pictures yet but some of the penisses I've seen here were similar to mine I think.)

It's possible that you may find my approach really stupid. because even I find it so sometimes. but our brains do not allow us to change in a second.

I'd like to hear your suggestions or thoughts about it...

Tommy407

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL! I thought I was the only one who thought that. I used to wear briefs that were way too small for me in JR High and remember getting ragging hard ons all the time. I just tucked it between my legs and thought nothing of it. It wasn't until later I realized it wasn't the norm. So I started pulling it up and j/o in the opposite direction. Worked to straighten it a little, but I still have the curve.

I believe you're right. As a teen, I wore tighty whities and kept it stuffed down and to the right. As a result, mine has a slight down curve. In the locker room, I noticed some of my buddies curved up at the tip, even when soft. When they put their briefs on, these were the same guys who pointed it upwards. I tried to "uncurve" myself by pointing it up in my 20's, but it didn't change, probably because I had stopped growing.