my dick curves down, normal?

someguy5

Just Browsing
Media
how do you actually position your dick in briefs?.....pointing upward or downward?
I tuck it downward between my legs and I get hard ons all the time!.....Is that the reason for the downward curve?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a regular buddy for years with that downward curve...it was great! I found that when I got down in front of him when he was all chilled out, sitting on the couch with his legs spread, I could easily take is very long cock all the way without gagging or choking at all...I'd edge him as long as he wanted, that little gasp he'd make when I took it to the hilt was music to my ears! Worshipee, worshipper, big, uncut, downcurved meat...joy!:tongue::tongue:

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mine curves downward sliiightly, not to much though. it's like...sticking out ur finger and letting it hang normally lol

tehRiot

Just Browsing
Media
I saw two theories here that I thought made sense. I always thought my dick was curved because of my undies as a kid or a circumcision mishap. I first knew that my dick was different in jr high when i mentioned my dick was curved like an upside down banana and the girls were saying how weird that was.. when i came out to college and started sleeping with different women Inoticed that the common theme was never seen a dick like yours before..but I guess its normal the one thing i will say is that the the bend makes it look shorter so I occasionally get my size underestimated