my dick curves down, normal?

klonkan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also have a downward curved penis. I've started to like it more now. If I were able to choose, I'd like to have a upward curved penis. a upward curved looks more stronger and longer.

bowy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi there again.
I realized that my latest post was two years ago and I had real problems with my downward looking penis.
as I wrote in my post (#32) I was planning to get an operation. so I did it.
it took a while for me to recover but after that I was much happier with my penis.
It is still not 100% straight but at least I have no pain anymore if the woman is at the top. so the operation enabled me to have a better sex life and also to have a stronger self-esteem. although the doctor told me that my penis will be a little bit shorter like 1cm or 1/2 inch I didn't really felt anything bad about it since my penis size was sufficient enough. (visually I don't feel as if it is shorter too.)

I also have a girlfriend now to whom I explained all this progress which she accepted with compassion and felt happy for me.

anyway, if it is causing you self-esteem issues and also prohibits you from doing sex in certain positions, I would definetely recommend you go thru the surgery, but please ask for the advice of some different doctors beforehand.

take care.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I saw two theories here that I thought made sense. I always thought my dick was curved because of my undies as a kid or a circumcision mishap. I first knew that my dick was different in jr high when i mentioned my dick was curved like an upside down banana and the girls were saying how weird that was.. when i came out to college and started sleeping with different women Inoticed that the common theme was never seen a dick like yours before..but I guess its normal the one thing i will say is that the the bend makes it look shorter so I occasionally get my size underestimated

Perfectly normal, for about 20% of men.

jamiedmc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
mine curves down slightly... I have to admit that I would prefer it to be more straight or particularly bent upwards. The n-curve IS very good for doggy style and for "flaccid" representation imo.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought it was strange in my teens that I didnt point north. It bothered my for a while especially in my college years. Sometimes I thing that is why I was as quick to whip it out. Got over it though after realizing that it was not an issue with my soon to be wife. Didn't get the question "why is yours not pointing up?" every time I had to answer that question it killed my hard-on. Until I got into the right position-doggy style.

I tried to force it up, it felt like I was folding it in half. Anyway point is my dick gives me great pleasure always has. That's all that matters.

bronze3x

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi buddy..i have an downcurve too...my selfstime its low for that..but in other forums some of the guys with the same condition says it`s fine...no problem for they...and the doggystyle rocks..hehehh....im gay...and one of the things make that way its for my penis..i shamed of that...cuse i fear at the reject....from girls...even for men.....i wish ur psycological thins goes to make u feel better with that thing....if u could ...then i feel happy for u and maybe help me too...

hi,
I also have a downward cock. It makes me more comfortable now to read your comments about your situations. but I think it's more serious for me.

because to be honest it causes me some self-esteem problems. sometimes I loose my erection just because shaming of my downward cock. and when I don't loose my erection I cannot be sure if it causes pain or pleasure by women. some of them like it (mostly by doggy), some of them are trying to push me back to avoid that I go too deep (mostly by missionary). the size of my penis is 7.6". it's not the biggest penis but I fear that with the downward shape it may cause pain. (as you may guess these are my experiences with prostitutes. I wasn't really looking for a girlfriend in the last years. I didn't want anyone in my life who may spread this information in my circle of friends. but now that I graduated from college and that I'm 25 yrs. old I'm thinking of having a serious relationship. so I have to change either my body or my thoughts about it.)

I went to see an urologist a couple of years ago and he told me that it's an easy operation but I had to spent two nights in hospital. before than I thought that I could go home walking like after circumcision. so it was not going to be possible to hide this operation from parents. they were also having some other problems at that time and I couldn't go to them in the middle of some greater problems and say that "I'm going to let my dick straighten". so I still keep it to myself.

anyway, I probably should also see a sexual therapist or psychologist. but now that I read that I see people who are comfortable with their downward cock maybe it's better to accept my body how it is instead getting this operation. I've learned not to trust in every doctor, so I have some concerns about this operation too. (I didn't upload any pictures yet but some of the penisses I've seen here were similar to mine I think.)

It's possible that you may find my approach really stupid. because even I find it so sometimes. but our brains do not allow us to change in a second.

I'd like to hear your suggestions or thoughts about it...

I curve down too and I always wore briefs as a kid, and pointed my dick down. I think that caused the curve. I jacked off with a buddy when I was 13, and he told me he wore his up. I started doing it and the angle of the erection changed upwards, maybe you can do it?

Uncut guys aren't guaranteed to be larger, circumcision does not equal length loss. However, if you're circumcised too tight it can impair development, since the cavernous body of the penis doesn't have all the "growing space" it may need, so to speak.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A downward curve is normal but for me it is a HUGE bonus. Something about it is more appealing than an ordinary straight cock. I tend to get rather fascinated by a curve and have to explore every aspect of it. Downward is the best.

Edison

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hot posts! I have a tad over 7.5" with a slight downward curve. It lets me get more of my cock swallowed when my partner is standing in front of me.