Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, as you red from the title my dick gets hard so easy. I am 20 years old and bisexual and have a gf. But my dick gets hard for almost everything related to sexual, even when I'm just trying ti shot a nude it gets hard immediately I can't have a photo of my dick when it's soft.
I don't know it's because of the age, or because I am a very sexual man. This hasn't been a problem to me but I'm just curious if I'm not the only one

Little one

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Enjoy it, all my life I have got hard and leaked precum sometimes even when I pee. I an 62 years old now and any thought or mention about sex does it and still happens more than once a day your lady is very lucky to have such a man.

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello, as you red from the title my dick gets hard so easy. I am 20 years old and bisexual and have a gf. But my dick gets hard for almost everything related to sexual, even when I'm just trying ti shot a nude it gets hard immediately I can't have a photo of my dick when it's soft.
I don't know it's because of the age, or because I am a very sexual man. This hasn't been a problem to me but I'm just curious if I'm not the only one
You are only 20 most of it is your age. I was the same up until mid to late 30s before it slowed down. I am a diagnosed sex addict so just about everything would get me hard.

Reactions: unknownppl