My dick has been a few womans issues lol :)

You realize that more men than women are going to get off to and view your pics right?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you have sex with women your penis is a Women's Issue! I wish people would talk about mine more.

I lied.

Correction....if you have sex with one woman your penis is THAT woman's issue. If you have sex with 23 women it is THOSE women's issue. No man's dick is "women's issues" in general.

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Correction....if you have sex with one woman your penis is THAT woman's issue. If you have sex with 23 women it is THOSE women's issue. No man's dick is "women's issues" in general.

The question then beckons...how many women do you have to have sex with for it to become a "women's issue"? :wink::tongue:

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every single one of us...and I can guarantee that's not gonna happen.

No, but I'll die trying :tongue: Seriously though, I'm with you on the lame-ass "look at my cock" posts in here, there's a perfectly good forum for eliciting comments (Show Off). The interesting thing for me is that it's pretty much all guys who comment/rate, from what I can gather the girls here really just aren't interested in looking at some random's junk, even if it is bigger than average.

likes2seemore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nothin' wrong with a confident straight man...a lot of women seem to like a cocky,self loving man,especially if he has the goods to back it up!!YOU GO TONSTER!!!!!!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Ah, but Scorpio slut... what if that penis is giving every woman a really bad case of Crabs? Isn't it everyone's issue in case he decides to fuck you next?:tongue::biggrin1: