My dick is a sponge!!!

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
Help! I've had this issue for a while. My dick is like a sponge. It sucks up ALL the moisture in my girls vagina. Is there any type of lotion or cream I can put on my unit so it doesn't suck up all the juices.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Help! I've had this issue for a while. My dick is like a sponge. It sucks up ALL the moisture in my girls vagina. Is there any type of lotion or cream I can put on my unit so it doesn't suck up all the juices.

My dick squirts out all this lubricant (opposite of a sponge).

I think yours is rarer.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, if your skin is that ashy, it would be so dry it would crack and peel when you got hard.

Just use some lube when she dries out. It happens to all women. Especially if she has had a kid.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While it's true skin does absorb moisture I doubt that your dick is a sponge. :lmao: Try lube, I'm partial to Astro Glide or baby oil for natural sex.

Dude, you gotta keep her entertained. When a girl loses interest, she dries up.
True, but if he's licking her I doubt she's lost interest. :wink:

Yes, I eat it and foreplay well before i ever enter. The problem is not with her... its with me.
No, I think it's her. :redface: Some women just dry up even when really into the guy and the sex. :frown1: Is she on any allergy medications? Specifically decongestants, whether prescription or OTC they can dry up not just your nasal passages but all moist areas of the body.

SnitchQitch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are you kidding? baby oil..... buy KY for fuck's sake. oil+vagina=gross

you wanna eat baby oil when you eat her out? use your fucking brains for fuck's sake.

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
It's a nasty sticky gel! Try sweet almond oil. That tastes good on a dick . . . or so I've heard. :wink:
i agree. I usually use wet platinum. I like it but my girl doesn't care for it. Just wish I knew something that would work for both of us.
wet-platinum-premium-body-glide_1224872036_LRG.jpg