My dick is becoming a problem(pic)

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What were your starting stats and now? What sort of PE did you do? It looks amazing.

D_Reuben Playcock

Experimental Member
Media
Im proud,but not bragging, im frustrated,

I get nothing but teeth with head, and cant even go moderate speed when fucking or they bleed

i do jelq/squeeze variations,

i now started stretching to dissapate some girth,as u can control depth,

My dick just is dark, always has been

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The man just has a dark penis... he is perfectly fine... what if he did pump? Would that be wrong? he needs to get with some chicks that KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH A BIG DICK!!! Simple as that... those chicks that can't get their teeth behind their lips are WORTHLESS... leave em behind... and check out their mouth size when you meet em... if they have a small mouth... keep walking brother!!!! Keep up the PE, you will find the right receptacle one day!!!!

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very Nice Looking Cock ... :smile:
I'd LOVE to FEEL IT Buried Into Me ... :cool:
If your gay or bi, I'm sure a lot of men would love to TAKE IT ... IT WILL FIT IN ... ALL THE WAY ... :smile:
If your straight ... you'll just have to look around to find a girl that is Turned On by your size and can handle it, lots of patience, lots of lube, and realize that you may not be able to get the full penetration that you want ... :eek:
You'll just have to teach her to wrap her lips around her teeth when she's going down on you!!!

D_Reuben Playcock

Experimental Member
Media
Im 8.8 - 9.1, x 6.5. I know theres much larger, and girls have taken them. Its just because recently theres been the problems, so its on my mind. But what scares me is, i can remember hurting a lot of woman before, when i was considerably smaller.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is proof that everyone's ideas of what's proper is completely inflated when it comes to penis size on this forum.

Your penis is too large for many people to take, and I'd stop PE. You really have no reason at all to continue, it's very big.