My Dick is so Big....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dick is so big that was invited by Hollywood to play Anaconda in that movie...and it was filmed just a bit of his head..most of it was out of the picture as I was miles away as they shoot only my head actions, on top of a tree eating mangos hanging by my parachute lovely balls .

:cool: yeh he is cock star!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is so big that was invited by Hollywood to play Anaconda in that movie...and it was filmed just a bit of his head..most of it was out of the picture as I was miles away as they shoot only my head actions, on top of a tree eating mangos hanging by my parachute lovely balls .

:cool: yeh he is cock star!
Really? well, the guys in Hollywood said I was gonna be your stunt double, but they didn't have camera that could pan that far back for my dick.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dick is so big my tailor inquires "whether I dress left or right?" I told him as long as I can fit this big old dick in my pants I will dress any direction he wants me to. :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really? well, the guys in Hollywood said I was gonna be your stunt double, but they didn't have camera that could pan that far back for my dick.

Baby Massive..its time for you to have a nose job as going under knife...man, at least look up as your nose is always in your way and being confused with your cock while in video making...:rolleyes:

:tongue: Really!.....

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dick is so big that light glancing off the tip of it takes 20 years to reach my eyes.

And for uber-geeks.

My dick is so big that I can use Ringworld as a cockring.

AWEsome!

My dick is so big it became a Pak Protector

(that one's for the uber-geek council of elders) :biggrin1:

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dick is so big the proponents of M theory have added a twelfth dimension to include it.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dick is so big, Einstein's theory of general relativity has been revised. It now reads:

E = mc2+wrey's dick