My dick likes comments!

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm. It's flipped, though in my gallery you can see it correctly.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First, I'll be the first to admit my signature's information is totally bone-pressed. Second, the longest I've -ever- measured myself is 8.25. Third, I don't have a cloth measuring tape anymore, can't find it. I've spent the past 20 minutes trying to hold a Stanley tape measure up to my dick and take a picture, and it's impossible. Not that it was a completely horrible experience or anything.

I can't keep 100% size very long while pressing a 2-lb tape measure up to my pelvis, holding my dick up and trying to shoot a picture. Fourth, the longest I've been able to get to tonight is 8" bone-pressed. But now I'm under pressure, and... um... may have lost my chance to try again for a few hours, if you catch my drift. I need to get a cloth tape and a girl to help, most definitely.

As far as to what you believe my size is, that's up to you. I can promise I'm telling the truth, but I can understand why you wouldn't believe that on the internet. I agree I need to get a measurement pic up, and will do my best to get one up here soon.

Reactions: 5inchAussie