my dick pics

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
hey,

i'm 19 and in college. i'm also pretty stupid because i'm posting pictures of my penis on the internet. so i broke and decided, "hey what the fuck, why not." this is what my cock looks like for those interested. i'm about 8ins.

comments, questions, concerns?

Attachments

TheYoungBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOOKS tastey, but I'd have to get a go at it to give a professional OFFICIAL evalutation... :nana:

apl175

Experimental Member
Media
I don't suppose we can get any shots of you boned while wearing those crew uniforms - the ones that show *everything* :) :)

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
Man you are lucky that I slept in my non-team spandex last night and that I just woke up.

Are you looking for things like this? I'm sorta into taking requests, but if anyone asks me to do something weird like stick an oar up my ass, then that's fucked up.

Attachments

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
haha i could so imagine that.

"increase your stroke rate to 32... increase pressure! oh shit, way enough, way enough."

(in rowing, there actually is such a thing as a stroke rate, haha)
I'll speed you through a pick drill, at an easy 20, move you into a legs-only drill at a 28, hold the rate steady, but add in the back in 2, you're at a nice full stroke... now let's build up to full pressure in 5... hold it steady, that's it... up 2-in-2... up 2 more... now gimme a power-10 in 2, and make me feel it!!!

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
I'll speed you through a pick drill, at an easy 20, move you into a legs-only drill at a 28, hold the rate steady, but add in the back in 2, you're at a nice full stroke... now let's build up to full pressure in 5... hold it steady, that's it... up 2-in-2... up 2 more... now gimme a power-10 in 2, and make me feel it!!!

haha you're my new best friend on this board.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey,

i'm 19 and in college. i'm also pretty stupid because i'm posting pictures of my penis on the internet. so i broke and decided, "hey what the fuck, why not." this is what my cock looks like for those interested. i'm about 8ins.

comments, questions, concerns?

and just how many people on the Internet would be able to identify this as YOUR penis? :wink:

very nice shot of your whole business area in the first post BTW! Very nice package, hairy thighs, etc.

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
and just how many people on the Internet would be able to identify this as YOUR penis? :wink:

very nice shot of your whole business area in the first post BTW! Very nice package, hairy thighs, etc.

Approximately 10,009 people.

That is the 10,000 or so LPSG members, my doctor, my girlfriend, my ex's (of which there are five), my college roomate and some dude I flashed when I was drunk about a week ago.