My dick (please look at)

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Although this was discussed previously, I guess I missed it or was not n this board at that time. I too had a skin bridge. It was caused by what the doctors called a malfunction of my circumcision. In other words, the Dr. fucked up. Anyway, throughout high school and college, sex was uncomfortable for me if we got hot and heavy because it would pull and get sore. So, I finally got up enough nerve and went to the Dr. to get it seen about. He performed a very minor operation and I have not looked back since. If it bothers you, the have it fixed. If it is ok with you, thn enjoy it.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... In other words, the Dr. fucked up. ...
That's being too harsh to the doctor. Skin bridges happen, simply happen. Even if the circ. is done "correctly," they will happen for some guys. Every infant circ. is roulette: most of the time they come out o.k. but occasionally they don't. Fortunately, a skin bridge is easy to resolve.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
That's being too harsh to the doctor. Skin bridges happen, simply happen. Even if the circ. is done "correctly," they will happen for some guys. Every infant circ. is roulette: most of the time they come out o.k. but occasionally they don't. Fortunately, a skin bridge is easy to resolve.

How is it resolved?

The way I understand it, skin bridges are not necessarily the fault of the circumcisor but of the quality of the after care while it is healing.

Please explain my significant other has this issue.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's a very simple procedure that can be performed in the doctor's office. The bridge is severed and the resultant wounds are either cauterized or stitched.

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
The skin bridge I had was the direct result of Doctor error. The circumcision was incorrectly performed and even though I did everything I was supposed to do to care for the wound, the skin bridge happened. I was circumsized at 10 yrs old. I hold no ill toward the doctor who did it. He was a family friend and still is.
The corrective surgery is very minor. A little bit of pain for a few days and it is over.

thickjoe

Experimental Member
Media
great dick man....very similar to mine in size and girth..also similar shape and foreskin...thanks for the post bud