My Dick Ruined my relationship

NiemBlazer: I started dating this girl when i was 16 in 2001. At that time i was like 4-5 inchs. Around my 17th birthday later that year i was 6 inchs, which was average...i didn't like it but oh well. That is when we started to have sex. So, its been about 18 months since then and she recently broke up with me because my dick has been constantly growing since then and she says i'm just too big. Now, i'm not a tall guy i'm 5'7 and she's also small, 5'2. So, sex became too painful for her around the beginning of the year and now she can;t fit my dick into her mouth anymore, so she broke it off. Has anyone else had this happen?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i posted about
a similar penetration problem, although
it was not the reason for our breakup.

My partner had a challenge
taking me all in.
We learned to enjoy other things in
bed.
But there was definately some frustration
about it, even though we communicated very
well about the issue.

Sorry that happened to you.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah. Reading your post, I didn't really understand why your dick had to be the end-all-break-all for your relationship. I haven't been involved in too many relationships myself and only a select few of those were sexual. I guess I discovered other issues like compatibility and emotional stability that really "got in the way," you know.

So I'm asking, are you sure it was your dick that ended things? You're still young, so maybe you haven't really learned that there is plenty else to do besides penetration. So she can't deep throat you, big deal. She can easily satisfy you with oral by licking and sucking gently and simultaneously stroking you. Or you could perform cunnilingus. Or, mutual masturbation; adventuring a bit with a little S&M (nothing too kinky -- I'm talking about letting her act dominant and please you.).

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Maybe she didn't actually say anything about your big dick.

Maybe she was saying you're a big dick!

:D :D :D :D

Just kidding, Niem.  Like Dee says, you're still young.  As you mature you'll certainly find that your size will be to your advantage when it is used wisely.

Don't let one experience sour your outlook.  

Pecker

jackinman: Hey Niem, would you care to elaborate a little more. I have to agree with DeeBlackthorne. I can't imagine why your "dick" was the reason for your break up.

I'm really sorry for your break up, but I just think you might have left something out.

NiemBlazer: Well, while it is true that our relationship have been deteriating for a little while. We both admitited to having affairs with other people..and well, yadda yadda yadda...us not being able to have sex and make love together kind of took away all we had left, so, it was the last straw...thanks for your input..later

sammygirly: mmMMmm S&M - NOW you're talking my language - but that's a whole new thread...

Niem - hun - if you're both cheating on each other and all you had left was the sex...it wasn't your dick at all. She was making excuses and so are you. This relationship was over a while ago....

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its actually very interesting to read of sexuall compatibilty issues.

I for one, could not date or see someone not sexually compatible with for sexual connections/ intune quite strong. Not to say you cannot work things out or try other options. etc etc.

Hopeless romantic but lover of handsome hung and cum, i try to make accomodations and find partners that give in a bit to make suit. I truely hope all thing works out well for you, as mistakes preceeds learning. You will live to learn and master...

Someone is out there for everyone.

Cupo

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do people realize that this thread is almost 5 years old! Wow, some people must really dig deep into the old posts to dig up old posts like these. Just an observation.

Novaboy

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah. Reading your post, I didn't really understand why your dick had to be the end-all-break-all for your relationship. I haven't been involved in too many relationships myself and only a select few of those were sexual. I guess I discovered other issues like compatibility and emotional stability that really "got in the way," you know.

So I'm asking, are you sure it was your dick that ended things? You're still young, so maybe you haven't really learned that there is plenty else to do besides penetration. So she can't deep throat you, big deal. She can easily satisfy you with oral by licking and sucking gently and simultaneously stroking you. Or you could perform cunnilingus. Or, mutual masturbation; adventuring a bit with a little S&M (nothing too kinky -- I'm talking about letting her act dominant and please you.).

Your pic reminds me of that sitcom and Geico commercial, Cavemen.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NiemBlazer: I started dating this girl when i was 16 in 2001. At that time i was like 4-5 inchs. Around my 17th birthday later that year i was 6 inchs, which was average...i didn't like it but oh well. That is when we started to have sex. So, its been about 18 months since then and she recently broke up with me because my dick has been constantly growing since then and she says i'm just too big. Now, i'm not a tall guy i'm 5'7 and she's also small, 5'2. So, sex became too painful for her around the beginning of the year and now she can;t fit my dick into her mouth anymore, so she broke it off. Has anyone else had this happen?
Yea...I fill you man...has happen & does happen to me...more often than I like:redface::mad:
Some females will just plain o reject me when I get naked with them ready to sex them up..they look:eek: may say shty or damn or say oh hell no man you aint screwing me with dat.:redface::confused: