My dick stays hard after cumming.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I was able to do it later in life and have fucked all night without cumming and even when cumming it would be hard and I could continue at will. I also practiced fucking without squirting cum and still had the sensations of cumming. In that latter method, I could go long periods without squirting. If I cum once or twice during the night, my penis would get very sore, but if I held back the cum squirts, my penis never hurt.

In earlier years, I could cum three or four times and be hard immediately without any noticeable wait to get hard again.

Reactions: itsybitsy

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Enjoy it, I don't think it last. I'm not sure if my ability to do that was because I was younger or in a new relationship. Now I'm older and I've been married for a few years, so that hasn't happened for a while.

Reactions: diver6

zx463

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After cumming, it takes quite a while for me to lose my erection. When I was younger I was able to continue on through as many as 5 orgasms, over a handful of hours.

The only thing that's changed since I was a teenager (when I first discovered this) is that I now have enough knee and back problems that fucking for hours can be rough. lol

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's all bout the build up for me, if I just plow through as a blind miner on meth then I get nice a hard quicker soon blow and relax. If I prolong the experience, with the extended sensation the culmination is overall more satisfying and I remain hard as ever ready for the next round.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was 19 when I married 40 years ago. I could do this also. Now at soon to be 6o, I no longer have that abality but everything is still working fine so enjoy this time of your life

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was recently with a guy who stays quite hard after for a while, but he said it was too sensitive to do anything with. Anyone have any advice? I'd like to keep going and utilize that thing, but he refused because of hypersensitivity.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great topic CSteed,

Keep on enjoying this phase in your life.

Times will change, but do not let that concern you.

I suspect that you are quite young. Your situation plays out well for most of us, but as others have stated maturity/aging will change this facet of your sexual activity.

Just remember, all sex is good, some simply is better than others.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always been like this. I get hard and stay hard. After cumming, while the other guy goes limp almost immediately, I'm still hard for almost another 20 minutes. Other guys just look at me and ask me what's happened. Don't know and honestly it bothers me because I'd want to get dressed and can't.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a couple of occasions I found that my dick was hard after sex. It only happened on a couple of occasions I remember the encounter being pretty intense - with my partner having had a minimum of three orgasms. After pulling out and having "finished", I noticed my cock was still rock hard afterwards. She noticed it on one occasion and made a comment about it. I asked if she wanted to continue but she was worn out.

Funny how that worked out, she on occasion wanted me to get it up for a round two but when I WAS ready for a round two she was not. Oh well.

Simba

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this same ability as a young man. I always would cum too soon and would worry about it a little. then I was fucking this gal one night and came pretty quick, and I just stayed hard, and kept going. I found that this ability made those "hard to cum" women cum. my size and my staying power got me a reputation. I gave a lot of gals their 1st orgasm and their 1st multiple orgasms. my wife, then my gf, fucked a 1/2 dozen guys before she had an orgasm, and after she stopped quivering and realized I was still rock hard, she climbed on and tried to ride me til I came, but I had stubborn cock, and I flipped her back over and hammered her til she came twice, back to back. she could barely stand up when I took her home that night. after that she was super horny all the time. it was like unlocking a monster. I told her that, and she said she knew, it felt so good, she thought about it all the time, she was "wet" almost constantly, and we fucked every chance we could.

enjoy it will you can. like all good things, it will end. but it sure was fun. I have good male friend that I hang out with and drink beer. we talk about past sexual escapades, and let's just say this guy led a sheltered life. he's slept with 3 gals and never been married, and I slept with about 50 BEFORE I got married. he doesn't believe me half the time, and one night we saw a gal we both new, and I used to fuck on a regular basis. he did not believe me. she worked her way thru the crowd to us and we talked. after a few minutes, he blurts out, "he says he used to fuck you." somewhat embarrassed, both of us, she says, "yes, many times, he's a good fuck", which startled my friend.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I'm fucking and really enjoying it, my dick will stay hard even after I cum. I can always cum 1-4 times or even more without ever stopping fucking. Can anybody else relate?

Enjoy it while you can. As you get older you won't have this "problem."
Oh the things that are wasted on youth. Us older guys now know how to really pleasure a woman but our equipment doesn't work as well.